FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I see anything like therapy as just a scam to profit from people's suffering, it's certainly very insulting when those who wish to eternally cease existing have the idea of therapy pushed on to them as existence is the problem rather than the wish to be free from it. It disgusts me how this society is filled with anti-suicide brainwashing, it's very repulsive when people act like there is something wrong when one wishes to escape from having the ability to suffer in this undesirable existence.

Because after all, how could it ever be irrational wishing for death, when nobody can suffer from the absence of everything. All that existence does is create problems there was never a need for, the reality is that existence causes nothing but harm and to exist really is something so incredibly pointless and meaningless.

There is nothing irrational about preferring to die on our own terms especially as we are already slowly dying, just waiting to die destined for nothing but to deteriorate and inevitably be forgotten about anyway. The amount of suffering one could possibly experience in this existence is disturbing, yet nobody who no longer exists can mourn for how they lack the ability to suffer which is why I'd certainly prefer to not exist.

Pushing the idea of therapy is very delusional and insensitive, toxic positivity towards existence will always repulse me. This is because death truly is the only relief from the torturous burden that is existing as a human, it's comforting to think of death erasing all we knew, it only makes sense to me wishing for an eternal escape from the futility and cruelty of existing.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Neverfeltdeader, Reuthry, Deleted member 31858 and 9 others
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
The word ridonculous means beyond ridiculous. I think it would be a good word to throw into your daily speeches.

Reactions: Neverfeltdeader
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I agree that therapy is a scam in general, after all it turns over so much money and people are forced or pressured to use it. You are also right that wishing to die is not inherently irrational.

Reactions: Neverfeltdeader and Rogue Proxy
R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
I agree that therapy is a scam in general, after all it turns over so much money and people are forced or pressured to use it. You are also right that wishing to die is not inherently irrational.
I don't think therapy as a whole is a scam. It does work for some people. Some people don't have that space to talk, or people around them that will listen or who are able to provide them with healthy advice or information. I don't think it will "fix" our problems but it does help to have someone to talk to when we're in crisis or for some people to generally talk to. It also helps with anxiety which a good amount of people go through. My therapist have helped me find some great methods for my anxiety.

exiled

exiled

i gave so many signs
Jun 17, 2023
Most experiences I have had with therapists have not only been unhelpful, but actually worsened my mental state. Can't deny that.

Reactions: Neverfeltdeader and Rogue Proxy
raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
I'm just gonna bump the thread by saying I love your posts, I could read/listen to your thoughts and opinions on this all day. 🙇🏻‍♀️

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I agree so much. Sure, therapy works for a lot of people but it definitely won't work on me. I just wish people wouldn't invalidate suicidal people's problems by telling them to "just go to therapy" without attempting to listen to what they have to say first. To me, it sounds like a polite way of just saying "I don't care about your problems; go direct them elsewhere"

Reactions: Neverfeltdeader and Immensevoid