FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I cannot stand those pro-life people who invalidate suicidal people because of age and insist that suicide should only be a privledge for elderly people, I'm always repulsed by insensitive people like that who believe that others must continue suffering even know none of us consented to this existence and aren't obligated to continue. In my case I believe the less time spent trapped in this existence the better as existence could never be a desirable state, it's nothing more than an unnecessary harm, I find it very tragic how life even evolved at all.

The more time spent here just means more opportunities to suffer yet there are no disadvantages to not existing, in fact I see suicide as very rational especially as existence is filled with risks and potential for the most extreme torment. To exist as a conscious being in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything really is something so incredibly harmful, it disturbs me how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this meaningless existence.

For me 23 years in this existence really is such an incredibly long time, it's way more than enough time to realise that death is the solution to suffering, in fact the eternity of non-existence solves everything. I see suicide as the way to find peace from the burden of existing as a human, no matter what I'll see it as preferable to not-exist for all eternity than to have the ability to suffer in this futile process of waiting around to die anyway. I don't see any value in prolonging suffering as much as possible and I hate how that isn't seen as a valid way to feel.

• Hugs
Reactions: Immensevoid, divinemistress36, butterfly000 and 2 others
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I'm sorry for your suffering and hope that you can find peace soon. No matter your age you shouldn't have to suffer this much.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36