exxygote

exxygote

May 1, 2023
im trying to recover and its hard. i always feel this mushy muddy way and it makes me feel like ass. i hate it. i've lived with clinical bipolar depression for 5 years, and i know theres no cure, but there are treatments. i've taken my meds, and im really really trying so hard but i wanna just curl up into a ball and cry. sometimes it feels likes theres no tears left. and i cant really tell anyone.

• Hugs
Reactions: mosai1que, cgrtt.brns and Roseate
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
i definitely relate to the mushy muddy feeling, its so weird i never know how to describe it. i also feel the need to cry all the time but i never can for some reason. recovery is so difficult and sometimes feels hopeless, but you're not alone. im not a great talker but if you ever need to talk to someone or just tell someone whats going on, im here. ive also found just venting on this forum helps just to get all the thoughts out of my head, even if im just yelling into the void its better than holding it all inside. i genuinely wish you all the best on your road to recovery.

• Hugs
Reactions: exxygote
mosai1que

mosai1que

I know whats best for me
May 7, 2023
Yes! For me its feeling dumb and sluggish and not like im worth spending time with, because i get exhausted so easily. Ive been diagnosed with depression for about a year now, and having a name for it so i can get help is nice, but its also just so tough because it feels like i can never be fully recovered and function like everyone else when i have this label stuck on me.
i dont really have any answers i just wanted to say i understand how youre feeling, and i hope we can both move forward in recovery relatively smoothly <3

exxygote

exxygote

May 1, 2023
i definitely relate to the mushy muddy feeling, its so weird i never know how to describe it. i also feel the need to cry all the time but i never can for some reason. recovery is so difficult and sometimes feels hopeless, but you're not alone. im not a great talker but if you ever need to talk to someone or just tell someone whats going on, im here. ive also found just venting on this forum helps just to get all the thoughts out of my head, even if im just yelling into the void its better than holding it all inside. i genuinely wish you all the best on your road to recovery.
thank you so much, i would love that. I hope you do well as well. <33
Yes! For me its feeling dumb and sluggish and not like im worth spending time with, because i get exhausted so easily. Ive been diagnosed with depression for about a year now, and having a name for it so i can get help is nice, but its also just so tough because it feels like i can never be fully recovered and function like everyone else when i have this label stuck on me.
i dont really have any answers i just wanted to say i understand how youre feeling, and i hope we can both move forward in recovery relatively smoothly <3
awww, i feel that. the sluggish part is so true. its hard to do anything all day, sticking to a routine is almost impossible for me. I hope we both recover well. <33

• Hugs
Reactions: cgrtt.brns