K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
What am I missing/doing wrong? It's hard to search there unless you have particular web addresses. Anyone here who is more well versed with the darkweb than me who has done a thorough search?

Reactions: Disappointered
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I have no experience but there are members that are somewhat experienced with buying on the DW so ask around. Be prepared for people being reluctant to give contacts away.

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Considering the customers are all one-time buyers I'm not surprised there aren't many suppliers.

Reactions: Rabitfever, Disco Biscuit, shay23 and 1 other person
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Considering the customers are all one-time buyers I'm not surprised there aren't many suppliers.
Well there's a never ending supply of customers.....

Reactions: Rabitfever
W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
I mean, it's one thing selling MDMA or weed. But selling a chemical that's only purpose is to kill is a whole lot more extreme. If they're caught, it would be automatic life in prison, and perhaps the death penalty.

K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I mean, it's one thing selling MDMA or weed. But selling a chemical that's only purpose is to kill is a whole lot more extreme. If they're caught, it would be automatic life in prison, and perhaps the death penalty.
And yet we are led to believe a guy is using his full name to sell it......

Reactions: victoria91
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
There's no way that he's using his real name. And I'm pretty sure he has other people working with him.

chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020
There's no way that he's using his real name. And I'm pretty sure he has other people working with him.
Can confirm, he sent me two different names for paying him through Western Union on 2 separate occasions

Reactions: Deleted member 19654