F

FallenFromGrace92

Student
Jan 24, 2021
Do you find your motivation and ability to attempt ctb is better in daytime or night time?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think about ctb more at nightime as I am kind of left alone with my own thoughts and there is no external sounds to distract me from it. I feel like the dark kind of sets the mood. Also because of insomnia and I hear tinnitus more then.

Cockney_Rebel

Cockney_Rebel

Everything you want is on the other side of fear.
Jan 7, 2021
Any idea why?
I don't want to go in darkness.

When I wake up, and I'm in the mode (ready to make an attempt) I start psyching myself up.

If I wait too long, I could go off of the idea, or SI could creep in.

GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
I think daytime makes more sense because we "feel" more safe in the sun. Like an old kind of superstitious sort of feeling. Does that make sense? I wonder if the moon is there to give us "hope" and not die at night (given the choice)? I've also heard the moon steals souls such as the full moon causing many more medical deaths during surgery and anesthesia. Look it up hospitals schedule things away from a full moon because they lose less patients. Weird right? Anyway maybe we are meant to die during the sunlight to get to "the good place"? However at night is less risk to get "caught" and end up a veggie or be put in a hospital or mental ward after. Maybe its a natural buffer for us not to CTB? Does all that make sense? LOL. Maybe planning your CTB and doing it in early morning as the sun is coming up way before the moon is best or at least when just the sun is out as the sun and moon overlap during new moon? The moon laps the sun as the month goes by. Just FYI. I tried to plan my CTB around the moon phase but I can't find any conclusive evidence that night or day is worse. I'm trying to use astrology to plan my date and time of that day. This is obviously just my OCD and curiosity.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
In my case, it's night time.
I feel so much because during the night because everything is so quiet. No noise, no people. Just me, my pc and my tv.

In all the times I tried to ctb, it was about 2am.