FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It disturbs me to think of how many people see it as desirable forcing life into this hellish reality where there is unlimited potential for suffering and torture.
To enslave somebody in this existence is just criminal to me as procreation is the source of all human torment and pain, simply just existing is something so harmful and tiresome.
It's just disgusting to burden one with the ability to suffer in this cruel and futile existence where they cannot just choose to eternally switch off their consciousness, all that existence does is create problems there was never a need for.

The only way to find safety from all suffering in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything is by not existing, so it's so disturbing how people choose to create harm by forcing life here when the only ideal outcome is to be eternally unaware, only never existing is perfection. It's such a horrific tragedy how life even existed at all in the first place.

Reactions: R_N and Praestat_Mori
edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
you would be a great political activist

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I can see why they do it. I don't think we have much control over our bodies if any. We are born as something similar to a "worker bee" with some exceptions here and there, but even those exceptions are robotic in their own way. It doesn't really matter if they deviate from the norm.

But yeah. This whole cycle of being born and dying is horrific to me. It never ends and people will rather live in delusion while they can than ponder their drives and emotions which make us do these things over and over. And I rarely see people looking at the bigger picture. No one would be happy if they weren't looking away from the cruel parts of the world and this life. They close their eyes to beings that suffer as long as they are able to isolate and surround themselves with some comfort and cope. Every second there is someone in immense pain somewhere but we are still able to laugh because how short sighted we are. We are lost and robotic beings that will rationalise anything as long as we are able to fulfill our bodily desires. Most people never even question their drives and are also prone to being a sheep to society. I am not saying being forced to do things you dislike, I talk about them taking over roles they were served with motivation and fulfillment. They will also kill for those roles without a blink.

And what is reproducing if not making a life that is doomed to decay and die. That is why it is ironic when they attack this place since they are the one responsible for death.

Last edited: