• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I find it disgusting as existence isn't something beautiful and could never be, rather it's a harmful, hellish imposition that was forced on us by those selfish enough to procreate. Insisting that existence is beautiful is an insult to all the endless harm, cruelty and torment in this reality, I find it so tragic how life even exists at all when the absence of everything is perfection, the existence of life truly was the most terrible, horrific tragedy.

It's really hellish and repulsive to me how humans so harmfully procreate even know existing is nothing but meaningless suffering and label existence as "beautiful" when in reality existence is the problem, existence itself truly is an abomination, it's nothing more than an unnecessary harm. Some humans really do have no compassion, it's sad, I wish nothing ever existed at all, there is no beauty in being burdened with this futile and undesirable existence, there is no beauty in being conscious and aware with no limit as to how much agony one can feel just destined for nothing but to deteriorate and decay.

Existing truly is nothing but suffering and I don't want to suffer in any way, rather I just wish for the peace of non-existence, all that comforts me is the thought of being unconscious for all eternity, eternal nothingness is all that's beautiful to me, to be able to die peacefully would be such a relief.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: myusername890, WhatPowerIs, 𖣂𖣂𖣂. and 4 others
cygnines

cygnines

knight of infinite resignation.
Feb 23, 2023
i don't know. for some people existence, even if it is futile, is meaningful and beautiful—the problem arises for me when their perception of reality becomes the lens in which everything else is focused through, when people are simply blinded by their own bliss that they can't conceive that it would be any different for other people. for a lot of people contentedness is not attainable, there is no peace in suffering, the effort required to maintain a 'manageable' point of existence is not worth the payout, ect.

if there was a way in which happy people could accept that life is not a universal pleasure and could allow people who are suffering to make their own choices about whether they want to continue to participate in being alive, i think that would alleviate a lot of the tension around so-called premature death or ctb.

i'm genuinely sorry you're in so much suffering, and i want for you the nothingness you crave. i hope it's something you can achieve on your terms.

Reactions: Sprite_Geist, sancta-simplicitas, Vicolo cieco and 1 other person
Ksmиda

Ksmиda

Have I died too soon or lived too long?
Oct 23, 2023
Existence is beautiful if you're happy and if you have reasons to live. Unfortunately, for most of us that isn't the case

• Hugs
Reactions: Arachno, Sageiois and lizzywizzy09
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
When people say that "life is beautiful", I feel the urge to prove them wrong by doing something very ugly. Then maybe they will change their dumb little tune.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I agree, existence isn't beautiful at all. Existence is hellish throughout and nothing more. I wish I was never born

Reactions: myusername890
todiefor

todiefor

I hope I made some +ve difference in ppl’s lives
Jun 24, 2023
I don't really find it disgusting when someone describes life as beautiful…I think life is different for everyone and even the exact same set of circumstances can be perceived differently by different people, and circumstance change and people change. If others believed that their life is beautiful, who am I to disagree? If life is beautiful for someone, isn't that great for them? There isn't an objective stance on this where people need to be persuaded one way or another.

Last edited:
Reactions: ApparentlyNot
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
When people say that "life is beautiful", I feel the urge to prove them wrong by doing something very ugly. Then maybe they will change their dumb little tune.
Or, you could just feel happy for them for being able to finding joy in being alive? Unless if they are forcing their views onto others there is no reason to be so aggressive towards them.

Reactions: ApparentlyNot
T

ThatStateOfMind

Paragon
Nov 13, 2021
Existence is beautiful if you're happy and if you have reasons to live. Unfortunately, for most of us that isn't the case
I agree. Existence isn't inherently awful. Even for some of us, maybe it could change. But I think it's more likely that it won't.