FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I truly do find it deeply repulsive how so many support the idea of suicide prevention as such is enslavement and extreme cruelty, I'm repulsed by how many see suicide as something to be so harmfully prevented rather than accepted as the very valid personal choice it truly is.
The whole idea of suicide prevention is deeply sadistic and abhorrent, for one to believe that it's justified interfering in such a basic human right they must truly lack any compassion, I find it hellish how many humans wish to prolong the meaningless suffering of others for as long as possible, trapping them in an existence so futile and making existence into a prison where one cannot painlessly escape on their own terms.

The fact that access to a painless death isn't already a human right truly is deeply unacceptable and criminal, it's horrific how suicide isn't accepted even know we were so unfairly forced into this hellish existence in the first place, we were so cruelly forced to be conscious and aware in an existence where there is unlimited potential for agony and torment.

Existence truly is nothing more than an unnecessary harm and to exist means to suffer so unnecessarily all while risking experiencing much worse suffering at any moment just to decay and die anyway. The pointless and torturous burden of a human was never desirable or worth having to me in the first place and this is why I find suicide prevention evil as nobody consented to any of this so they should simply be able to free themselves at any moment.

No matter what suicide is something to accept not prevent, it's deeply tragic the amount of immense harm that suicide prevention causes, all that suicide prevention does is prolongs unnecessary suffering, it truly disgusts me how suicide is seen as what is terrible even know all that causes one to suffer is ultimately as a result of existence.

To be against people eternally escaping from this existence on their own terms will always be so sadistic, I'm repulsed by how we exist in this society filled with people believing that people must suffer no matter what, pro-lifers just make me wish to be eternally free from this hellish existence even more.

Reactions: myusername890
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Arcanist
Apr 15, 2024
Suicide prevention is cringe

• Hugs
Reactions: myusername890 and Unknown21
O

okuhvtuji

Jun 17, 2024
I truly do find it deeply repulsive how so many support the idea of suicide prevention as such is enslavement and extreme cruelty, I'm repulsed by how many see suicide as something to be so harmfully prevented rather than accepted as the very valid personal choice it truly is.
The whole idea of suicide prevention is deeply sadistic and abhorrent, for one to believe that it's justified interfering in such a basic human right they must truly lack any compassion, I find it hellish how many humans wish to prolong the meaningless suffering of others for as long as possible, trapping them in an existence so futile and making existence into a prison where one cannot painlessly escape on their own terms.

The fact that access to a painless death isn't already a human right truly is deeply unacceptable and criminal, it's horrific how suicide isn't accepted even know we were so unfairly forced into this hellish existence in the first place, we were so cruelly forced to be conscious and aware in an existence where there is unlimited potential for agony and torment.

Existence truly is nothing more than an unnecessary harm and to exist means to suffer so unnecessarily all while risking experiencing much worse suffering at any moment just to decay and die anyway. The pointless and torturous burden of a human was never desirable or worth having to me in the first place and this is why I find suicide prevention evil as nobody consented to any of this so they should simply be able to free themselves at any moment.

No matter what suicide is something to accept not prevent, it's deeply tragic the amount of immense harm that suicide prevention causes, all that suicide prevention does is prolongs unnecessary suffering, it truly disgusts me how suicide is seen as what is terrible even know all that causes one to suffer is ultimately as a result of existence.

To be against people eternally escaping from this existence on their own terms will always be so sadistic, I'm repulsed by how we exist in this society filled with people believing that people must suffer no matter what, pro-lifers just make me wish to be eternally free from this hellish existence even more.
There are cases, especially with young people where they might be too impulsive. For example I've read of a 17yo who sent a naked pic to a catfish and got blackmailed. He feared being ashamed in front of his peers/family and he ctb. He clearly did nothing wrong and could at least try therapy.
I'm glad there are suicide prevention numbers and therapy (if they had better trained/paid ppl they could be useful)

jbear824

jbear824

trapped & scared
Jul 4, 2023
Suicide prevention should only be given to people who don't actually want to die and want to continue living. It shouldn't be forced on people who no longer wish to live.

Ampsvx123

Ampsvx123

Student
Jul 10, 2018
Let em play God, the ethereal shall play them long.