FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
All that a new year means is more opportunities to suffer, it disturbs me how many people see this as "happy" and something to celebrate when in reality all that existence ever does is create meaningless suffering and so much harm. It's very tragic how despite this reality humans so harmfully continue to impose existence.
The whole idea of happiness is very delusional in the first place, there is nothing happy about how existing beings have been tormented all throughout history, there is no happiness in having the ability to suffer endlessly, I could never be delusional enough to wish to exist in this evil and hellish world that holds potential for such extreme suffering.

When humans try to force the idea that there is happiness in existing and that it's something positive in general, it's just so incredibly insensitive and just invalidates how harmful existence truly is. Existence just creates problems there was never a need for, it disturbs me the amount of endless suffering and torture in this world, it's terrifying how one can potentially suffer so much.

It's just so horrifying how despite the fact that existence causes nothing but suffering we still cannot just easily die in peace, it really would be such a relief to have access to a method as peaceful as Nembutal. I'm always disgusted by delusional humans with their insane worship of this hellish existence, I see it as insane to believe existence is something positive and worth celebrating in the first place, as after all existence could never be a desirable state, all that's desirable is the peace of eternal nothingness. In my case I have awareness that existence is nothing more than an futile unnecessary harm that only death can bring relief from.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, myusername890, Seered Doom and 1 other person
Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
I think, in the end, living your life happy, living your life with suffering, killing yourself... They are all the same in the end. The only valid argument against suicide is religion; but it is not even worth discussing, it's something people made up. Even a god exists, I would like to ask him about how existence is all stupid from the beginning.

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I agree that another year of suffering is nothing to celebrate, but it is one year closer to eternal peace and nothingness.

Reactions: ▪︎⚠ KOHI ⚠▪︎ and Hollowman
H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
Time eventually will wipe us all out. Not to worry