SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
I have had my CO for awhile, but struggled and finally got my SN here in the US. I wanted to be positive if the CO failed I had SN as a backup. I am dedicated to make this work.

My SI is trying to get me to back out. The reason I know its my SI is because it's lying to me. I am going to lose everything at the end of next month and the voices that are in my are like "if you do this you won't be able to do the things you enjoy?" or "what about the things you do everyday?" It's lies because I won't be able to do them after the end of next month anyways.

Anyone know how to chill out the voices please..? It's really bothering me and I know 100% I want to do this. It's making me an emotional mess.

It's not me trying to have second thoughts because I know for sure. My head is a mess right now and it makes me want to cry…. It's like my SI is attacking me hardcore without taking a break. I know it sounds weird, but I know myself very well….I can't keep up with all this chronic pain and mess of a head. I want my end to be peaceful because my life sure as hell wasn't.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Wyldfyre4948, SeaBreeze, QueerMelancholy and 2 others
020x

020x

Suffering will end when the existence does.
Jul 6, 2023
I have had my CO for awhile, but struggled and finally got my SN here in the US. I wanted to be positive if the CO failed I had SN as a backup. I am dedicated to make this work.

My SI is trying to get me to back out. The reason I know its my SI is because it's lying to me. I am going to lose everything at the end of next month and the voices that are in my are like "if you do this you won't be able to do the things you enjoy?" or "what about the things you do everyday?" It's lies because I won't be able to do them after the end of next month anyways.

Anyone know how to chill out the voices please..? It's really bothering me and I know 100% I want to do this. It's making me an emotional mess.

It's not me trying to have second thoughts because I know for sure. My head is a mess right now and it makes me want to cry…. It's like my SI is attacking me hardcore without taking a break. I know it sounds weird, but I know myself very well….I can't keep up with all this chronic pain and mess of a head. I want my end to be peaceful because my life sure as hell wasn't.
Xanax is a benzodiazepine that can promote calming effects by enhancing GABA activity in your subconscious brain. If you've never used this medication, I would recommend taking 0,5mg. One pill one hour before drinking SN. This will take away the panic for at least 6 hours.

Zebulon

Zebulon

The loneliness is killing me
Jul 30, 2023
Xanax would be exactly the thing I wanted to say aswell.
It lets ylu think far more clearly, without any fear

SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
I couldnt get this if I tried.. I can't get it online and my doctor won't sign me a scrip for anything strong. I already take 4 different lower grade anxiety meds. I would love more then anything to get Xanax or anything stronger…US is trying to lower the use of the high end stuff because of so much addiction..

• Aww..
Reactions: Zebulon
Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
I couldnt get this if I tried.. I can't get it online and my doctor won't sign me a scrip for anything strong. I already take 4 different lower grade anxiety meds. I would love more then anything to get Xanax or anything stronger…US is trying to lower the use of the high end stuff because of so much addiction..
When I was in the hospital they put me on klonopin and it works pretty good. They did ask about Xanax in my lab tests but that was an easy explanation.