obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
So I would find an excuse to my family that ill stay overnight somewhere then go buy things I need and when it goes dark ill go to the forest, find a good tree and partially hung myself.
I feel actually so relived that I have it all planned out. Ill just wait to get fed up with life and just do it.
Feeling so good and peaceful, I wish you all feel the same way rn :) sending you all positive vibes, whether you are trying to get your life back on track or just wanna get it over with.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Worndown, lotus11, アホペンギン and 3 others
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
I'm glad that you're feeling some relief. It's nice knowing that you have a way out when things get to be too much. I'm really sorry that you're in this situation in the first place. I'm sure that you must be dealing with a lot. Life can be so cruel. I'm sorry for all the pain that brought you here, but I'm glad that you've found some peace in this. Whatever you end up doing, I wish you all the best.
-bb

• Love
Reactions: obei
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so relieved, I wish you the best with your plans.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Having a plan and being at peace with the personal decision is a relief. I wish you all the best!

tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
A lot of people say when they have a good plan in place it gives them strength to go on.

• Love
Reactions: dialogos
dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
A lot of people say when they have a good plan in place it gives them strength to go on.
Its a sense of relief knowing I got a way out of the extremely horrible path that circumstances were forcing me on. I became calm and was able to face each day with hugely reduced anxiety. New blessings happened every day that allowed me to delay my ctb.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I'm glad you have planned out your ctb, it is indeed very relieving to know that you'll soon be free from the unnecessary suffering in this world. I wish you the best with your plans and I send you positive vibes as well.

obei

obei

Aug 4, 2023
yes! Knowing I can always end it when it gets bad is so relieving

wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
make a hanging knot and throw yourself from at least two meters high, that way you die instantly from a broken neck, if you just let go of your body weight you will die slowly.
I'm not encouraging you, but I would like you not to suffer.
So I would find an excuse to my family that ill stay overnight somewhere then go buy things I need and when it goes dark ill go to the forest, find a good tree and partially hung myself.
I feel actually so relived that I have it all planned out. Ill just wait to get fed up with life and just do it.
Feeling so good and peaceful, I wish you all feel the same way rn :) sending you all positive vibes, whether you are trying to get your life back on track or just wanna get it over with.

obei

obei

Aug 4, 2023
make a hanging knot and throw yourself from at least two meters high, that way you die instantly from a broken neck, if you just let go of your body weight you will die slowly.
I'm not encouraging you, but I would like you not to suffer.
Wouldnt that hurt like hell?

wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
Wouldnt that hurt like hell?
From what I understand you intend to hang yourself, the most painless way is to throw yourself from two meters high or more, death will be instantaneous, without pain.
Just hanging on will cause a slow and painful death.

strawberry_lemons

strawberry_lemons

Feel free to contact me <3
Aug 29, 2023
Wish you all the best words! i hope it is painless and you feel alright and at peace in whatever is after <3