• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

reaasd11

May 16, 2024
i've never really been happy nor cared about anyone at all, I don't love my mom, father friends or family. I feel no emotion towards anyone in my life except one person. my girlfriend whenever I talk to her I'm happy and I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. but of course I cant talk to her 24/7 and whenever I'm not talking to her I just feel depressed. I feel desensitized to anything I once liked. I don't even get joy from just watching YouTube or playing my favorite games. nothing really brings me joy except her, and its scary. if she ever broke up with me I wouldn't be able to live. But why am I considering CTB right now then?? I feel like I'm being to clingy and just weird in general. i've talked about this to her before and she understands. I hate the idea of her only being with me because I would CTB without her. I really wish she would just forget about me and I could die in peace but I don't think I could CTB when I'm still with her, I couldn't do that to her. Anyways whenever I'm not around her every second is just agonizing I cant take it the boredom kills me and I feel like she's all I can think about. I'm just really scared because if I CTB then I would hurt her and I don't wanna do that but I cant keep going on like this.

I wish I never existed.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: defunkt, Defenestration, shrusho and 3 others
M

MM's the name

May 22, 2024
Hey friend, sounds like you have some kind of anhedonia, check it out. Keep going there are other things in life as well to look forward to.
Jesus loves you and I do too.

Your choice friend.