godsavemebrickbrick

godsavemebrickbrick

Sep 11, 2024
I managed to tie a noose around my closet bar with the strap of a bag. It's basically perfect, I'll be hanging just a few inches off the ground. I was going to hang myself but couldn't find something to stand on (thinking of my old AC unit somewhere in there) before my mom knocked on my door and I had to take it down just in the nick of time.

I don't feel like killing myself right now, that horrible feeling in my chest is back (after some unkind events) and I feel alive once more. But I'm so happy to know there's peace if the pain is too much. Ever since I was a child I always knew I wanted to go out by hanging because I thought it was fascinating and I'm so happy. I'll die technically alone, sadly, but I'll clear out the closet and put all of my favorite belongings and character plushies in there. I'll attach my favorite pins to my shirt and play a song that makes me feel bittersweet. It sounds nice.

Once again, I don't know when I'll do, if ever, but I feel much better and at peace knowing there's a simple way out. Thank you for reading this mess. Much love for everyone here and out there 🥰

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: skylight7, Tonkpils, Tac0Johnz and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I imagine it must be a relief to feel at peace, I wish you the best.

Reactions: skylight7 and Tac0Johnz
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
Maybe it's not as simple as you think, so if you're going with this method I'd recommend reading a few threads about it (how to practice, where and all this stuff) bc soooo much can go wrong. But don't rush things just read a few things how alr?

godsavemebrickbrick

godsavemebrickbrick

Sep 11, 2024
Maybe it's not as simple as you think, so if you're going with this method I'd recommend reading a few threads about it (how to practice, where and all this stuff) bc soooo much can go wrong. But don't rush things just read a few things how alr?
Thanks for the advice, I have but I'll check again!

• Love
Reactions: CloudyNightSky