UnnervedCompany

UnnervedCompany

Jun 21, 2024
I was somewhat active in this community like 2/3 months ago but I have gotten much better. Basically I went to university like last month and I have not been depressed since. I realized it was just my home ruining my mental. The unfortunate truth is before you leave the house you have 0 control over your life decisions and if the people there hate something about you its impossible to escape em. I am just in a better spot. Even if hardships does happen in my new environment at least now I have some control over them and there is support. At home I have zero support, zero control over any circumstances and the fear of my family finding anything out makes it so much worse.

ALSO unrelated if anyone remembers I had this long tangent in the chat one day were I was obsessing over an online crush. What happened is that we are prolly going to date I just have to confess to him but he has already basically confessed to me and we will have to unfortunately e-date until our first meetup.

• Hugs
Reactions: BoulderSoWhat, bitofftoomuch, ilikehamsters and 1 other person
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
I'm glad to hear that everything's worked out for you! ^_^ It's neat when just some simpler things an fully restore some of us! hehe~ best regards! :D

Reactions: BoulderSoWhat
bitofftoomuch

bitofftoomuch

hold onto those who accept your messy self
Jul 1, 2024
Yay! This is part of why I lean towards discouraging a lot of young people from CTB'ing. A lot of people do just need to leave their shitty parents, it's usually worth seeing if Uni or the first job or two out of Uni make life a lot better.

Reactions: BoulderSoWhat
BoulderSoWhat

BoulderSoWhat

Aug 29, 2024
I was somewhat active in this community like 2/3 months ago but I have gotten much better. Basically I went to university like last month and I have not been depressed since. I realized it was just my home ruining my mental. The unfortunate truth is before you leave the house you have 0 control over your life decisions and if the people there hate something about you its impossible to escape em. I am just in a better spot.

I can relate! It's taken me 30 years of being alive, but I've finally been able to fully cut myself off from my family. I don't have irl friends or aquantiances right now, but I have absolutely no more shackles or chains to anyone from my home or past.

I don't think ill of them, I do genuinely hope they are okay, doing well, and persevering through whatever hardships come their way while they are still alive.

But I've realized that it's best for me to be on my own. I will not grow or progress unless I stay broken away from everything I came from. I will never forget it or suppress it, but I will move forward from it.

Glad to hear things are moving forward with you 😊

I

ilikehamsters

Sleep, sleep is my happy place
Oct 2, 2024
Yay! Super happy for you :smiling:
Wish you all the best.