• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
The instruction available on how to make an DIY exit bag with elastic is SOO much more complicated than the instructions for it and the videos as well. The design of it is very confusing that's why I had settled for the sweatband method. I found the Betty video and Doing it with Chi which is fine and all BUT what they fail to mention when making that "slit/cut" is to not cut through the whole bag and only stop in the between the two layers. This may be common sense for people but to me......it was not. When watching the videos I was trying to visualize the steps and it was just not making any sense to me on how the elastic would stay stick inside the bag to be able to close and open. I then physically tried doing it with the videos as guidance and the first time I cut through the two layers because they did not show and mention to be very careful, pull apart the two layers and only cut through the first layer so it's in between the two. All they said was "Make a slit". So when I did cut through the layers and then "threaded" the elastic, It just "fell" inside the bag and I was THOROUGHLY confused. I then just thought of it myself that maybe we only cut the first layer. I did the trial again doing just that and it worked. *Sigh* you know I greatly appreciate the PPeh and videos/sources like this but they really need to be detail oriented, no wonder people find it frustrating and give up. Also in the final exit when it just says "attach the tube to the regulator"........Bruh explain how?!?!?!?! Also the ppeh has a different way to make the exit bag than the video. The steps are in a different order with all the tape and crap. It's so much more complicated than they describe and just leave you hanging with general outlines. People are in depressed fucked up stressful situations when viewing these sources and your just gonna be vague and confusing? It's frustrating because this is literally someone's death we are talking about not some easy arts and crafts project. Every little detail has to be looked at. But anyways I have figured it out and if they just explained it properly it could have saved me HOURS of research. If anyone needs any help THE EASY SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONAL WAY. I can help. The sweatband method is pretty straightforward but I can help with that also. Also do we NEED micropore tape? I have other tape and really don't wanna spend more money as I have already put in a lot of money on this.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Teary01, Red Desert, Deathisbetter and 8 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
Hi thank, possible make drawing vid anything? Appreciate help, was try bag long ago not know

Reactions: Deathisbetter and Endex
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Hi thank, possible make drawing vid anything? Appreciate help, was try bag long ago not know
Hi I can PM you. It's basically the videos but with a an adjustment when you get up to cutting the "slit" part. I can help.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deathisbetter, Endex and CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
Ok van send

ksp

ksp

Arcanist
Oct 1, 2022
this is literally someone's death we are talking about not some easy arts and crafts project. Every little detail has to be looked at
exactly! all methods should be improved methodically, with precise steps that should apply to everyone and everywhere, like you did
I'll probably have to do the same (started with kk, next I'll do exit bag, etc, based on availability of required items)

thank you - appreciate your time and efforts !

• Love
Reactions: 3/4Dead, Petrichor, Kerrtu and 3 others
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
exactly! all methods should be improved methodically, with precise steps that should apply to everyone and everywhere, like you did
I'll probably have to do the same (started with kk, next I'll do exit bag, etc, based on availability of required items)

thank you - appreciate your time and efforts !
Thank you for understanding. Looks like you're a new member so you would have to comment around a bit until you get the search bar and are able to PM. If you need help though I'm here.

Reactions: Endex
toasterbath

toasterbath

Jun 26, 2022
Can you pls send me the video too? Thanks

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Can you pls send me the video too? Thanks
If you go to the suicide compilations resources thread and scroll down to the videos, the "Doing it with Chi" is there and he guides on how to make an exit bag.

Reactions: movinout17, sincerelysad, Endex and 1 other person
toasterbath

toasterbath

Jun 26, 2022
If you go to the suicide compilations resources thread and scroll down to the videos, the "Doing it with Chi" is there and he guides on how to make an exit bag.
thank u <3

• Love
Reactions: Obliviate
ksp

ksp

Arcanist
Oct 1, 2022
Looks like you're a new member so you would have to comment around a bit until you get the search bar and are able to PM. If you need help though I'm here
thanks, i might ask you for more details about the exit bag

unfortunately i won't be able to PM anytime soon because i recently had a stroke - difficulty communicating
btw, i'm apologizing in advance for my spelling and late replies

• Hugs
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
thanks, i might ask you for more details about the exit bag

unfortunately i won't be able to PM anytime soon because i recently had a stroke - difficulty communicating
btw, i'm apologizing in advance for my spelling and late replies
OMG I am so sorry! I hope you recover soon. Take your time and I'm here for the help.

• Hugs
Reactions: Waxeye6661 and Endex
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Where can i find the video? Thanks

• Informative
Reactions: MelodyCymbal
B

BrainBloodClots

Nov 22, 2022
May I message you a couple of questions about the EB? I watched the vid

Flurima

Flurima

Mar 16, 2023
I find it's easier to do if you make the hole first, insert the shoelace/rope etc, then tape the edges. This way the bag wouldn't creases too much so there would be less risk for holes or puncture.

• Love
Reactions: Das Nichts and Obliviate
M

myusername890

Jan 24, 2023
Could you potentially explain it to me? I'm confused by the setup as well.

M

myusername890

Jan 24, 2023
Sure what are you confused with?
Honestly the whole thing, but mainly setting up the actual bag itself. Like, with making a drawcord. I watched the same video you did as well but still didn't really get it.

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Honestly the whole thing, but mainly setting up the actual bag itself. Like, with making a drawcord. I watched the same video you did as well but still didn't really get it.
The main thing is when cutting the slit. When you fold it and make the slit make sure you only cut the first layer of the folded part and not the second so the string can be placed inside and around the folded perimeter and be held there.

• Informative
Reactions: Waxeye6661
Waxeye6661

Waxeye6661

May 30, 2023
The main thing is when cutting the slit. When you fold it and make the slit make sure you only cut the first layer of the folded part and not the second so the string can be placed inside and around the folded perimeter and be held there.
when you said ...The sweatband method is pretty straightforward,. sewing it into the rim of the bag I think that would be pretty difficult for most of us.

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
when you said ...The sweatband method is pretty straightforward,. sewing it into the rim of the bag I think that would be pretty difficult for most of us.
You don't have to sew it in. You just fold it in and tape it

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Okay, I was thinking of the old lady from Gladd who was sewing hers in
Yeah I think I saw something like that and also thought it was unusual especially to poke holes in the bag to sew. I got the hairband method from the final exit book

Reactions: Waxeye6661