L

LifeAfterDeath00

Oct 11, 2019
Hey guys
Background on me:
I think a lot of you know me as the girl who failed commiting suicide quite a few time lol. I have hard time processing emotions and I have anti social personalitydisorder, I am not quite well endowed in the looks department either so I know how my life will turn out. I have for a very long time been miserable and I will continiue to be iserable if I don't die. So, I choose death.

Important part:
I have been doing partial hanging wrong and quite wrong for that matter, I think if you follow the guide provided here on SS you are good to go. There is a greater chance of failing because of these things: 1. loose noose 2. not using a strong rope 3. SI kicks in 4. not enough preparation mentally
Now if you want to be successful you should really do what the guide tells you to do
The only way it worked for me that I started feeling dizzy and shaky when I was standing up and the pressure was right below my jawline.
I will try it again but this time standing on my bed, since your feet is touching the ground and at some point you will lose muscle activity so you will fall on your knee, the only way to make this experience comfortable is that you stand on somewhere not too hard.
You have to do it fast too, like others have mentioned you can not do it slowly. You have to be quick, really quick.
I hope this piece of information helps you in any way.

Reactions: lobster salad, Aurora., Deleted member 19654 and 1 other person