F

Forever_Sleep

May 5, 2023
I was recently prescribed a medication to slow my heart rate (I have pots) called Ivabradine. Because it's pretty new and not psychiatric there aren't many documented ODs, but it looks like my heart will just slow and then stop which will be a very peaceful death.

I'm not ready to CTB yet, I need to do some stuff first to make it easier for others, but it feels like a weight has been lifted not that I know how.

• Hugs
Reactions: outrider567, Princess_Kitty, Praestat_Mori and 6 others
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
I was curious so here's some information about Ivabradine including a case study:

Reactions: mirroredmind, Praestat_Mori and hikikomorizombie
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck, I understand why you'd feel relieved to have access to a method you feel confident in.

F

Forever_Sleep

May 5, 2023
I was curious so here's some information about Ivabradine including a case study:

I read these before and they are one of the reasons I'm happy with this method, although it's relatively undocumented it doesn't look like there are any awful effects (ie sertraline which includes hallucinations and seizures)

N

NaNO2_is_the_answer

Oct 18, 2023
Could be combined with SN? SN increases the heart rate so it might decrease the time until death.

F

Forever_Sleep

May 5, 2023
Could be combined with SN? SN increases the heart rate so it might decrease the time until death.
why? The med slows the heartrate, wouldn't they just cancel each other out? (Sorry if this sounds rude I honestly don't mean it that way)

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
How long does the brain live with the heart stopped? Not long I assume?

Sounds like a good method

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
How long does the brain live with the heart stopped? Not long I assume?
Afaik after not more than 3-5 minutes irreversible brain damage is happening.

Reactions: UKscotty