T

Ttosbt86

Sep 17, 2020
Hi there,

This is my first post here. I have been reading many of your posts though and they've helped me. I'm CBT today with SN. I have two bottles with 50 ml of water and two times 23g of SN ready to be mixed with the water at the end of the day. I have started the AE and haven't eaten anything. I also gave Tagamet and clonazepam. Oxycodon if needed. I would like to die in my bed. But my parents will be there and I can not do that to them. So I will go to the woods nearby. There's a lake there that I like to walk around. I'll find my spot there and take it. I have written a letter to my family and friends. It will not come as a surprise to them, but I know it will hurt them immensely. I hate that. But I can't go on like this. I have untreatable
C-PTSD. There's no more therapy left that I can do. I've been told my symptoms won't get better than this. Euthanasia has been denied immediately. I'm 'too young' to die... *rolls eyes* well let's just agree to disagree there. I don't see another way out of the mental suffering. I am weirdly calm. I said goodbye to my parents this morning. It hurt.. But after that I felt relieved. It makes me feel guilty. I feel worried for my family and friends, but at the same time I am looking forward to going to the woods and sit there at the lake against a tree and finally get my peace.....

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: domedune, Lilacmoon, Ybother and 7 others
miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
i hope you can find peace :heart: :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Ttosbt86 and _Minsk
RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
Hope you find the rest you Looking for. Say hello to the other side for me, and remember make sure that's what you rally wanna do :hug: :heart:

Reactions: Ttosbt86
T

Ttosbt86

Sep 17, 2020
i hope you can find peace :heart: :hug:
Thank you I really hope I won't fail
Hope you find the rest you Looking for. Say hello to the other side for me, and remember make sure that's what you rally wanna do :hug: :heart:
Thank you. I might post the process here later on today.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meditation guide
RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
Thank you I really hope I won't fail

Thank you. I might post the process here later on today.
Thanks, that's very kind of you. But dont worry about me, this is your moment.

Reactions: Ttosbt86