Bunnybrains

Bunnybrains

May 22, 2023
I always ask too much of my best friend. I feel so trapped and hopeless in every waking moment- i like to think im fairly well aware of my exit options but i always feel like im too poor/dumb/isolated to gather the things needed or the wherewithal to actually do it. Taking into account success rate, budget and comfort strangualtion/suffocation is probably the way to go but it all feels so far away. I dont know why i bother talking to them it makes me feel completely fucking alone in the world. Im so trapped; in life, but in class and location, no hope of independence and- well i cant even word correctly how screwed i am. I hate myself because theres not a god damn thing i can do to make sure the people important to me will be okay. treated like a a child to be tolerated by my family. No direction in life. Not finanically contributing. Not even holding down the house well enough. I feel so powerless in my world. Whats the purpose of bothering.

I think something feels different but this is just how it will be from now on. I feel like a pathetic coward and im so alone. I cant stand the "stay safes" because im never not. I dont know why im so angry at everyone who wants me to have a future. I dont want a future fuck i need to get off this ride. Kinda stoned and crying sorry for typo

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Catch-22, Sannti, PA𝖨𝑁 and 1 other person
vesisika

vesisika

Dec 16, 2023
hey im really sorry you are feeling this way, sounds really rough😣 but just wanted to say that you are not a coward. You know they say that it's hard for the ones who stay and not anymore for the ones who left. So you aren't a coward. If you are feeling like talking to someone you can dm me if you feel like it <3

• Love
Reactions: PA𝖨𝑁
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I always ask too much of my best friend. I feel so trapped and hopeless in every waking moment- i like to think im fairly well aware of my exit options but i always feel like im too poor/dumb/isolated to gather the things needed or the wherewithal to actually do it. Taking into account success rate, budget and comfort strangualtion/suffocation is probably the way to go but it all feels so far away. I dont know why i bother talking to them it makes me feel completely fucking alone in the world. Im so trapped; in life, but in class and location, no hope of independence and- well i cant even word correctly how screwed i am. I hate myself because theres not a god damn thing i can do to make sure the people important to me will be okay. treated like a a child to be tolerated by my family. No direction in life. Not finanically contributing. Not even holding down the house well enough. I feel so powerless in my world. Whats the purpose of bothering.

I think something feels different but this is just how it will be from now on. I feel like a pathetic coward and im so alone. I cant stand the "stay safes" because im never not. I dont know why im so angry at everyone who wants me to have a future. I dont want a future fuck i need to get off this ride. Kinda stoned and crying sorry for typo
BunnyBrains - I'm sorry you are feeling so alone. There are so many on this site who feel the same way, alone and unloved. I've found that the people on this site are very kind, caring and understanding. You may feel alone but on this site, you're not alone. I am always here to listen.

Reactions: figurehead