• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

notmyusername

notmyusername

Da Fan of Stuffs
Feb 1, 2024
I am up at 4 AM right now. I am in the shelter. This place sucks. I thought. But yesterday I was told I might not be able to stay much longer. And nobody expects to stay at a shelter long I guess, but I don't even have a fucking job. I'm so clueless about the adult world. I missed a very important appointment, for drug counseling. I needed to fucking go to that appointment in order to stay here. I don't know why or how, but that's what it sounded like when the director of the shelter spoke to me. I was probably high missing that appointment too.

I don't know if I'll kill myself exactly if I lose my place here. I don't have a plan right now. I have a boyfriend who I love and who's also staying here, but if I get kicked out I don't think I could face him. Or anyone. I find the idea of leaving my boyfriend behind to be really difficult now though. I know he loves me dearly and will be sad. He can't help me though, with my housing. We were gonna try to move out of here together. Tomorrow the director is going to try to help me reschedule that appointment, but based on how she sounded yesterday, things don't seem so hopeful.

I have no one to tell this to. I am embarrassed, truthfully. I am embarrassed by how little I function in this world. I am not even scraping by.

No matter what the outcome of this is, I am getting high out of my mind after I speak with the director. Whether she tells me to pack my shit or that I can stay. I want to turn off my brain. Her answer will determine how high I get though and how safe I decide to be. Because if I gotta pack, part of me will be wanting to ctb even if my boyfriend and family will be sad. I rather be dead than tell them I'm a failure, they could see it for themselves once I die. They are probably already seeing it, I'm homeless for goodness sake and still getting high all the time and I have no job or money.

My birthday is in 9 days. I'll be 19. My family won't even be in the state. They are going on a vacation. They deserve to go on one, I don't care. Maybe a really small part of me does, but I'm definitely not mad at them.

I am so stressed. I wish I could get high right now. My chest hurts from the anxiety. I don't feel physically well.

All of a sudden, I almost don't care. I mean I'm shaking and the anxiety is there, but my thoughts don't seem to care what happens to me. I am just so fucking tired. Like I want to sleep but I can't. Does dying feel like sleep? Because it would be nice to rest.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Gangrel, dauntra17, kunikuzushi and 3 others
D

dauntra17

Aug 12, 2024
Hi, another addict here. I'm clean now excluding weed. I was on the street too, in and out of shelters and jail. I want to tell you it gets better, but even in sobriety I found misery just continues. So instead I'll tell you you're not alone. I've been there and I understand that pain. I also understand that soul deep tired. I hope whatever you choose, things get better for you 💜

• Love
Reactions: notmyusername