S

smuggling3

Sep 18, 2020
Hello everyone, I come to tell you that in this fucking life, I feel useless, I lose friends because nobody understands how I feel, I feel alone, not even my family takes me into account, every time I tell how I feel I know They anger or judge me, and they say things to me for example "you are in a comfortable position", not to mention that "friends" make fun of me telling me that "I waste oxygen", that it is better for him to kill me or any similar message, or also They say "count on me", "you are not alone", but when you need them, they ignore you or speak to you with an indeference, adding that for 7 years, I suffered bullying, then there was a long time of cyberbullying. And about 1 hour ago I tried to kill myself, but as it says in the title I am so useless, that they did not even cut me, and the knife is sharp, I'm sorry if your time was wasted, since even that I am useless

• Hugs
Reactions: nitroautnz, L I F E T O L O S E, Nurse T and 1 other person
N

Nurse T

Student
Aug 23, 2020
You are not useless. You have obviously been beaten down in life to feel that way, us here in ss care for you, please don't think your useless everyone of us has purpose.
I do understand how you feel when people say 'I'm here' for you etc, but it feels like there not. I come to the conclusion they are just busy living life and moving forward, where as we are stuck in utter turmoil because this universe doesn't work for us, like it does for others. I'm around for couple more weeks, I'm happy to be there for you.

Reactions: nitroautnz
S

smuggling3

Sep 18, 2020
That is the issue, they have always made me to blame for everything, obviously I am still wrong about some things, but I am always the one to blame, that I am here, that I am here, but the others are saints that they never do anything, if I get uncomfortable with something I can't say it, because I will always be the one to blame, I will always be the useless one

Reactions: Nurse T
N

Nurse T

Student
Aug 23, 2020
Ah sorry to hear that, I feel like that aswell, but Iv decided to do things for my self including CTB, my family will all think it's selfish, but I think it's selfish of them to expect to stay in world where I am miserable! Just for the sake of them. I'm going to try to be happy and enjoy things for the last few weeks I am here.
if you are wanting to stay around and improve things, would a letter to those that make feel worthless help to explain, how they make you feel?

Reactions: Blueman
S

smuggling3

Sep 18, 2020
It wouldn't help, if when I say how I feel they do not listen to me, imagine with a letter, not even if they will understand me