Gloomislost

Gloomislost

Pet the bunnies for me · 18
Jul 27, 2023
I feel stupid for crying at school. The teacher caught me trying to run into the bathroom and asked what was wrong. I just started crying in front of her. I didn't even know what WAS wrong myself, I just felt overwhelmed.

Now my friends probably feel bad for me crying and all I want is for everyone to not worry about me and just think I'm "always 100%"

I feel so stupid for my brain being this way, I'll never cry in front of others again. I don't want my image to be ruined because I'm sad. No one likes sad people, so I can't be sad or else no one will like me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: feder, NumbItAll, Sannti and 9 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
You are NEVER EVER stupid! please let me explain I am 67, reference point for this post, and with that aspect out of the road lets go!

Showing to yourself, that is one of the keys here, that you are kind, thoughtful and that you wear your heart on your sleeve, I have all my life, is a sign of STRENGTH and INTELLIGENCE always. To be able to feel and think about oneself, I feel, projects that towards others. I have seen too many folks in personal and business who were cold, greedy, egotistical and you know what? They were SO stupid, for lack of better words, because they blindly went through life never seeing the beauty and wonders around them.

After rereading your thread a few times, you are me, back in the early 1970's, YIKES I am old! and you have the ability that some others will not only never have BUT understand. Love, caring, and knowing yourself which translates into not only helping others BUT yourself.

You are a WONDERFUL soul, caring loving and kind. Never let anyone tell you differently ever.

Sending you LOTS of huge hugs, love, caring, kindness and the knowledge that you ARE going to make this world so much better including yourself.

Walter

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ruma, NumbItAll, NoLoveNoHope and 7 others
Gloomislost

Gloomislost

Jul 27, 2023
You are NEVER EVER stupid! please let me explain I am 67, reference point for this post, and with that aspect out of the road lets go!

Showing to yourself, that is one of the keys here, that you are kind, thoughtful and that you wear your heart on your sleeve, I have all my life, is a sign of STRENGTH and INTELLIGENCE always. To be able to feel and think about oneself, I feel, projects that towards others. I have seen too many folks in personal and business who were cold, greedy, egotistical and you know what? They were SO stupid, for lack of better words, because they blindly went through life never seeing the beauty and wonders around them.

After rereading your thread a few times, you are me, back in the early 1970's, YIKES I am old! and you have the ability that some others will not only never have BUT understand. Love, caring, and knowing yourself which translates into not only helping others BUT yourself.

You are a WONDERFUL soul, caring loving and kind. Never let anyone tell you differently ever.

Sending you LOTS of huge hugs, love, caring, kindness and the knowledge that you ARE going to make this world so much better including yourself.

Walter
Thank you for sending me this. I hope life will soon get easier once I learn how to deal with being sad around others. For now, I'll keep it here and not in the outside world for my own personal sanity.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: feder, NoLoveNoHope, dialogos and 3 others
vagabond

vagabond

Aug 10, 2023
I don't really think you're stupid at all for going through with that. You were just overwhelmed so it's not really your fault you couldn't help it so I'd say you shouldn't beat yourself too much about it. I'm always there if you need someone to talk. We could talk more about it if you'd like to

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ANONYMOUSM, dialogos, Gloomislost and 2 others
Gloomislost

Gloomislost

Jul 27, 2023
I don't really think you're stupid at all for going through with that. You were just overwhelmed so it's not really your fault you couldn't help it so I'd say you shouldn't beat yourself too much about it. I'm always there if you need someone to talk. We could talk more about it if you'd like to
Thank you. I really need to learn how to feel comfortable around irls when I'm sad but it feels like I'm making a mistake when doing it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: vagabond, dialogos and whywere
vagabond

vagabond

Aug 10, 2023
Thank you. I really need to learn how to feel comfortable around irls when I'm sad but it feels like I'm making a mistake when doing it.
It'll be okay just take your time and I'm sure you'll be able to handle things better one day you got this :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Gloomislost and whywere
vagabond

vagabond

Aug 10, 2023
By the way do you have discord? I'd like to be friends with you if you'd also like

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Gloomislost and whywere
H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
Y r u judging ur intelligence based on ur school teacher's behavior? They literally bully ppl. I got kinda sad reading ur post ngl

• Aww..
Reactions: Gloomislost
Gloomislost

Gloomislost

Jul 27, 2023
Y r u judging ur intelligence based on ur school teacher's behavior? They literally bully ppl. I got kinda sad reading ur post ngl
I guess I just felt ashamed?

feder

feder

I'm more scarred more scarred than my wrist is.
Apr 13, 2023
"I can't be sad or else no one will like me" very relatable, but not true, people who care about you will be there for you even if you are sad.
You are not stupid for crying it's only human to feel so overwhelmed sometimes that you can't hold it in anymore. I've also been close to crying during school felt like if I do everyone will start asking questions which will make it worse. I hope you feel better now, crying helps with releasing bad emotions, at least for me, hopefully it works for you too.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: whywere and Gloomislost