Thequietone

Thequietone

Student
Dec 4, 2021
I just got the highschool expansion pack and I feel stressed about the stress my Sims have. I want to play with every Sim and make them happy but I can only play one at time. The Sims have a lot to do and it feels like when I played it as a kid I wasn't stressed about playing it, I had no worries and now as adult I'm stressed irl and my Sims too. It was an escape before and now....

I know this sounds stupid as fuck lol

• Hugs
Reactions: NumbItAll and hungry_ghost
hungry_ghost

hungry_ghost

جهاد
Feb 21, 2022
(This comment is likely to be incredibly useless, but just for fun:)

Spice it up a little.

Cause a bit of chaos among your Sims.

Become the Demiurge.

Go scorched earth.

NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Sometimes even the most innocuous things can be triggering. It sounds like you are stressed about life and now the game is reminding you of life instead of taking your mind off of it. I am sure your Sims appreciate your compassion though.

Thequietone

Thequietone

Student
Dec 4, 2021
(This comment is likely to be incredibly useless, but just for fun:)

Spice it up a little.

Cause a bit of chaos among your Sims.

Become the Demiurge.

Go scorched earth.
Thanks for the advice : )

Sounds fun for sure, to bring chaos into it
Sometimes even the most innocuous things can be triggering. It sounds like you are stressed about life and now the game is reminding you of life instead of taking your mind off of it. I am sure your Sims appreciate your compassion though.
You're totally right. As a kid I got the relief from life but now as adult that hardly works anymore. Yeah I think they would ; ) I invest a lot of time when I'm able to play. Most of the time I'm too depressed to even turn on the console.
And btw I think I will take a video game break now. 2 days were too many. I will probably sleep the next 2 days and just watch movies or so. The thing is just it gets harder to do something. Like drawing or to focus on the movie and to follow it.

Anyway thanks for everything guys, I got banned from Reddit three accounts lol so I'm glad to found a new internet family to get a bit of help : )

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: NumbItAll
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I understand this. I loved playing Sims 4, however with everything they have added including latest expansions… it is so difficult to catch up with everything including doing the best for my sims. It is so exhausting and overwhelming.

Thequietone

Thequietone

Student
Dec 4, 2021
I understand this. I loved playing Sims 4, however with everything they have added including latest expansions… it is so difficult to catch up with everything including doing the best for my sims. It is so exhausting and overwhelming.
Thanks for your reply. Yeah the game is overloaded and I want the best for my Sims. Like good education and health and so.

So stressed irl and even in a virtual world

• Hugs
Reactions: hellispink