cats333

cats333

sleepy
Aug 10, 2023
no matter how i dress up, no matter what type of makeup i paint on myself, no matter how i act or what filters i use, i am so so ugly. i stare at myself and wonder why im not pretty like everyone else, i wonder why my face is so masculine, why i cant lose weight, if i cant be pretty i cant stay alive. i dont deserve it. everyone says im pretty but thats bc u dont just tell someone theyre ugly, everyone fills me with rage, everything makes me mad, i look in a mirror and i hate myself, it genuinely makes me mad how ugly i am. im tired of people lying, im tired of them treating me as if im stupid enough to believe them. i want to die, i want to die so bad. i dont want to live i dont want to wake up i want to be dead already

• Hugs
Reactions: foxgirl, WAITING TO DIE, tiger b and 5 others
plan c

plan c

My last resort.
Nov 8, 2022
no matter how i dress up, no matter what type of makeup i paint on myself, no matter how i act or what filters i use, i am so so ugly. i stare at myself and wonder why im not pretty like everyone else, i wonder why my face is so masculine, why i cant lose weight, if i cant be pretty i cant stay alive. i dont deserve it. everyone says im pretty but thats bc u dont just tell someone theyre ugly, everyone fills me with rage, everything makes me mad, i look in a mirror and i hate myself, it genuinely makes me mad how ugly i am. im tired of people lying, im tired of them treating me as if im stupid enough to believe them. i want to die, i want to die so bad. i dont want to live i dont want to wake up i want to be dead already
you've got a beautiful soul

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Jolene79, tiger b and 1 other person
B

Bunny Beanie

Smiling Suicide
Oct 12, 2023
I completely feel you on the rage of not being born pretty. I'm a tall, broad shouldered, non-petite, pale woman with a square body. My face looks like a man. Make up looks AWFUL on me. My hair is greasy even when I wash it constantly. I have my dad's face. It fills me up with rage when people call me pretty because it's so forced. They are obviously lying because they never call me pretty unless I put myself down. I don't get told I'm pretty unless I put myself down. I'm ugly and I hate that I have to live in the world where everyone is literally so beautiful and I'm one of the ugliest people alive. I'm sorry you feel the same way. It's not fair to us. You deserve to feel great about yourself. You deserve to look in the mirror and like what you see. I hope one day you do.

• Hugs
Reactions: foxgirl, WAITING TO DIE, tiger b and 1 other person
cats333

cats333

sleepy
Aug 10, 2023
I completely feel you on the rage of not being born pretty. I'm a tall, broad shouldered, non-petite, pale woman with a square body. My face looks like a man. Make up looks AWFUL on me. My hair is greasy even when I wash it constantly. I have my dad's face. It fills me up with rage when people call me pretty because it's so forced. They are obviously lying because they never call me pretty unless I put myself down. I don't get told I'm pretty unless I put myself down. I'm ugly and I hate that I have to live in the world where everyone is literally so beautiful and I'm one of the ugliest people alive. I'm sorry you feel the same way. It's not fair to us. You deserve to feel great about yourself. You deserve to look in the mirror and like what you see. I hope one day you do.
i really hope someday you can like urself too, its hard living in a body you hate
you've got a beautiful soul
thank youšŸ«¶

• Hugs
Reactions: Bunny Beanie
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
I remember a woman I used to work with who was considered ugly by most of the co - workers.
I considered her attractive because she had the most beautiful eyes I'd ever seen in my life, and she had a wonderful personality.
I found her far more attractive than the supermodel bimbo types anyway.

• Love
Reactions: Bunny Beanie, cats333 and tiger b