oldfritos

oldfritos

BPDeez nutz
Jun 9, 2023
Like I don't want to die, theres so many things that could go wrong. like if I survive and my family has to pay for all my medical bills and having to live as a vegetable for the rest of time. But I also don't want to exist. I have no drive to do any of the things that are essentially required in this day and age. Like for example, I don't have any job I really want that pays well enough for where the economy is. And even if I did want a job like that I would have to go to college, which is a supreme waste of time and money. And if I were to keep on living my family would force me to go to college. I really don't feel like theres anything that can fix it all. Cause on top of all the things I've listed I also have many mental illnesses, the world, both politically and climate-wise, is falling apart, and I have literally 0 friends. It feels like the only logical option in my case is to CTB. Thoughts, advice, anything?

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
So sorry you are going through this.
Going to college in this day and age is a waste if time. Artificial intelligence is putting people out of work on a grand scale.
I would just get any job you can for now and move away from your parents who are trying to force you into a life that they think is best for you.
What do you have to lose ?

• Love
Reactions: oldfritos