ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

🪦 July 20th, 2003 - January 8th, 2024
Nov 19, 2023
Only posting this because some of you might find this relatable.

I feel sick all the time, like physically sick. I don't know if it's a medication side effect, psychosomatic, or a byproduct of trauma. I'm nauseated, fatigued, cold, and my mind is foggy 24/7 365. I feel like I can only get relief when I sleep, but I can only sleep if I take pills. I have chronic insomnia.

I look like a hardcore heroin addict despite my only vice being occasional marijuana usage. I've tried healthy habits like eating right and exercise. Nothing helps. I feel like I'm already dead, just a corpse walking at this point. Damned, is the right word for how I feel. I can't wait til I can ctb in peace. I'm hoping it'll be soon. No. I need it to be soon.

Anyway, I guess that's it for now.
Thanks for reading.

BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
Only posting this because some of you might find this relatable.

I feel sick all the time, like physically sick. I don't know if it's a medication side effect, psychosomatic, or a byproduct of trauma. I'm nauseated, fatigued, cold, and my mind is foggy 24/7 365. I feel like I can only get relief when I sleep, but I can only sleep if I take pills. I have chronic insomnia.

I look like a hardcore heroin addict despite my only vice being occasional marijuana usage. I've tried healthy habits like eating right and exercise. Nothing helps. I feel like I'm already dead, just a corpse walking at this point. Damned, is the right word for how I feel. I can't wait til I can ctb in peace. I'm hoping it'll be soon. No. I need it to be soon.

Anyway, I guess that's it for now.
Thanks for reading.
Wow, that's a perfect description of how I feel all day every day. When I'm lucky enough to sleep, it's completely fragmented and non refreshing. I wake up exhausted. I have severe RLS and have to take 3 controlled substances to have any chance of sleeping. I feel damned and cursed. I must've been a real asshole in a previous life.

• Hugs
Reactions: ADeadBunny
ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

🪦 July 20th, 2003 - January 8th, 2024
Nov 19, 2023
When I'm lucky enough to sleep, it's completely fragmented and non refreshing. I wake up exhausted.
I know exactly what you mean. Sleep really just feels like a break from life, but not at all satisfying. I'm sorry you feel the same.

I must've been a real asshole in a previous life.
I too, often think that my life is a punishment. I just hope when it's over I don't have to do this again. I'm fine with oblivion if the alternative is being reincarnated on earth.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, I understand why you'd just wish to be gone, it's dreadful how people have to suffer so much in this existence.

• Hugs
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
I know exactly what you mean. Sleep really just feels like a break from life, but not at all satisfying. I'm sorry you feel the same.

I too, often think that my life is a punishment. I just hope when it's over I don't have to do this again. I'm fine with oblivion if the alternative is being reincarnated on earth.
Same here. More like re-incarcerated. Total oblivion sounds great to me.

• Hugs