ZoloftSüchtig

ZoloftSüchtig

„We can olive together“
Apr 9, 2023
I have two parents who love me, I have sisters that do, I have grandparents that love me but still I feel so lonely because after what happened to me I isolated myself. I don't have contact to people outside my family anymore(only very very very very little) and I'm an extroverted person. I NEED to interact with others but I can't. I can't and I'm miserable. I wanna feel loved. I want a hug but I can't because I'm isolating myself and I feel like I'm unlovable. I don't even have a cat or dog. I have no one. My family loves me but they are my family and even from them I isolate myself. I want a man that protects me and loves me but how when I don't go out anymore? How am I supposed to meet people who care about me and I care about them when I can't go outside anymore and the friends I still have left I leave unread for weeks or months because I'm to ashamed to reply back, because I hate myself. I wish I had a gun so I could just shoot myself, I'm too much of a pussy for any methods I have to ctb.