Cherry Crumpet

Cherry Crumpet

Hiraeth
May 7, 2018
this is so embarrassing. I just wanna fucking choke myself out or throw myself out a window. Like how can someone as fucking stupid and brain damaged as me manage to fucking breathe on their own? I swear to God.

I collect merchandise for a certain show. They came out with these new little mini houses inspired by Polly Pocket .. and while they retailed (in the country the originated from) for $50.. I didn't know they were released and the prices overseas (ebay) ballooned up to 150. I bought one because I absolutely loved them.. and when I got it, it was scratched. I was so angry. At that time I didn't know, but apparently this is a problem with these house sets. Well I fucking impulse bought ANOTHER ONE GOD DAMN IT.

And.. it was .. okayish. There were some scratches but not NEARLY as bad as my original. But then I noticed.. .there was a tiny dark SPEC the size of a fucking pin prick on the inside and it drove me insane. I got the old more scratched up one.. and hte inside was perfect. I decided what the fuck, and tried to see if I could pop the bottom out of the fucked up one.. and surprise, it came out relatively easily!

But then I tried on the new one.. and it did not come out easily. In fact, I bent the fucking blunt knife I was using to try and pop it out. Then I noticed like 2 inches of hte bottom rim was now scratched and actually broken away because of what I did. (these things are like 4 inches total in size)

So.. within 20 mins of getting the new one, that had NOTHING BASICALLY WRONG, exepct for a tiny speck.. I basically fucking ruined it. And because this is eBay. I can't get my money back.

So TL;DR - Spent 400+ dollars on shitty plastic collection houses.. fucked up the one that came that was in better shape.. and now the original one I have that was all scratched up looks BETTER than the one I bought to replace it with.

I feel so fucking stupid. I'm so fucking goddamn fucking stupid. (as a note - since I have no life and no family or children and am in my 30's, I ironically have more discretionary income.. so this wasn't like I was using my grocery money for these).

Still though. I feel like the biggest fucking idiot on the goddamn planet. Just.. can I be put out of my fucking misery. How am I this dumb?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: $nowLeopard, demuic and GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I feel that, I've wasted 99% of all of the money I've ever had on retarded shit. Luckily I've never had much money :haha:.

Reactions: Celerity, Cherry Crumpet and LONE WOLF.
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Lately I've been spending money a things that reminds me of my younger days and happier times! Like the Knight rider cars(KITT & KARR) A Diecast model of the Tractor l passed my Tractor test in, Farm Machinery l used on a daily basis. E.T.C, l think I may be going through a mid life crisis (49yrs old) l've also been buying survival stuff like 3 tents, 12 survival blankets (Silver Foil) waterproof matches, Firestrike with Compass and fire making equipment, Outdoor cooking stoves and mess tins with cutlery! Parimiter wire and stands with hang on alarms, a compound bow with 30 arrows! E.T.C! Screenshot 20201123 2125242 IMG 20210205 114918 5745

Last edited:
Reactions: $nowLeopard, GenesAndEnvironment and Cherry Crumpet
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
We all do things we regret, you should try not to beat yourself up over it. I understand how you feel, I'm the type of person who always gets frustrated easily at myself. I have wasted plenty of money on stuff in the past, I used to collect skull ornaments and I am honestly a hoarder.

Reactions: LONE WOLF. and Cherry Crumpet