S

some_creative_alias

Jul 16, 2023
i might leave tonight, i dont know. But god whoever finds me is going to freak the fuck out. I wish i could just die without any of this collateral shit. I'm feel like an awful person. How do i get over this.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lachrymost, Sannti, lonegore and 2 others
ZoloftSüchtig

ZoloftSüchtig

„We can olive together“
Apr 9, 2023
i might leave tonight, i dont know. But god whoever finds me is going to freak the fuck out. I wish i could just die without any of this collateral shit. I'm feel like an awful person. How do i get over this.
I sadly can't give you an answer to this. But you ain't alone. I struggle with this as well. I love my parents tremendously and I wish I could spare them from this pain. Is it maybe possible to kill yourself somewhere where your parents won't be the first ones to find you? It will sadly probably be hard for anyone who will be the first to see what happened but I imagine it must be the hardest on the parents. I'm planning on killing myself when my mom isn't alone. I'm planning to cbt when she is with family members, because I'm scared of what she would do if she is alone when she gets told or sees that I killed myself.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I guess the reality is that everyone has to die somewhere, someday, death is the most normal thing and I just find it so inhumane how there isn't the option of legalised assisted suicide so then people wouldn't have to find the body of those who ctb. It disgusts me how this society is so anti-suicide.