E

edensend

Jul 24, 2024
I'm starting palliative care. I'm in horrible pain and everyone tries to talk me out of taking my life. I don't get it, why don't I deserve peace. I'm so tired and all I want is to rest. I don't have anyone who cares abt me or anyone to help me, i'm just exhausted.

• Hugs
Reactions: kyhoti, outrider567, lizzywizzy09 and 5 others
Georg

Georg

Experienced
Feb 25, 2023
Isnt palliativ Care something you get when you are terminally ill? My uncle got Palliative Care in his last weeks before he died on cancer. The care was very good and the nurses very nice. They gave him as much drugs as he wanted, he was never in pain there. Best!

E

edensend

Jul 24, 2024
Isnt palliativ Care something you get when you are terminally ill? My uncle got Palliative Care in his last weeks before he died on cancer. The care was very good and the nurses very nice. They gave him as much drugs as he wanted, he was never in pain there. Best!
hospice is for end of life, palliative is for serious illnesses but it can carry over to end of life too. I'm really sorry for your loss, i'm glad he was cared for well.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I'm so sorry, I hope they are giving you some good drugs at least

Georg

Georg

Experienced
Feb 25, 2023
hospice is for end of life, palliative is for serious illnesses but it can carry over to end of life too
Shit you are right, it was a hospice. But hopefully your Palliative care will be decent too.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so tired of suffering in this cruel, torturous existence, I hope you find the peace you search for, I wish you all the best.

Reactions: Tonkpils