Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
I feel so alone in the world, in my head. Always, even with lot of "close friends" around me. I'm single of course. I'm not interested in having a serious relationship, and I like being alone. But I'm very social, and I like to meet new people. Still, I'm sceptical and I never open myself completely. I'm a good listener, and people in general likes to talk about them self, to me. And I find some stories funny. I am well- liked. But I never bring real emotions into a relationship, and I end up giving up before started, because I'm sure I'll end up "alone in my head" in with a partner/lover as well.

But I envy people who are in love. I've been it myself, in love and happy for a long periode, but it eventually ends. I hate break- ups. I feel it's a huge commitiment being in a relation. But at the same time I feel I'm actually meant being "alone in my head". I feel like ballet- robot. Do I sound crazy?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, icanhasnick, Uselessatbest and 9 others
T

TakeYourHappyPills

Nov 26, 2019
No, you do not sound crazy and are definitely not the only one who feels this way. infact, im sure many people on this website feel the same way. i've never been in love so i cant speak on this firsthand, but im sure you'll find someone who will help you through the possible commitment issues and hopefully help you be more open. this probably isnt what you wanted to hear, but i hope everything works out well in the end and i wish you all the best (:

• Love
Reactions: Susannah
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Susannah: You're not the only person to feel that way. I've always felt lonely and misunderstood. I even consider myself as a lone wolf. One thing that I find the most difficult thing to do is to travel by myself, or sitting in a movie theatre watching a movie by myself. Sometimes, I can be so pathetic.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
A

andresantosfx

Jul 1, 2020
I feel so alone in the world, in my head. Always, even with lot of "close friends" around me. I'm single of course. I'm not interested in having a serious relationship, and I like being alone. But I'm very social, and I like to meet new people. Still, I'm sceptical and I never open myself completely. I'm a good listener, and people in general likes to talk about them self, to me. And I find some stories funny. I am well- liked. But I never bring real emotions into a relationship, and I end up giving up before started, because I'm sure I'll end up "alone in my head" in with a partner/lover as well.

But I envy people who are in love. I've been it myself, in love and happy for a long periode, but it eventually ends. I hate break- ups. I feel it's a huge commitiment being in a relation. But at the same time I feel I'm actually meant being "alone in my head". I feel like ballet- robot. Do I sound crazy?

I'm the same. I think I'm good at faking my feelings, I mean, like you said, I'm well-liked and always going out with some girl, but I've never felt comfortable to share my real thoughts or who I really am. And for me, the worst part in a relationship is when the other person says how in love she is and I just can't feel anything, just a very strong necessity to stay alone, because when I'm with people, I'm always faking happiness. And then when I'm finally alone, I'm feel comfortable thinking about ending my life.

• Love
Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
I'm the same. I think I'm good at faking my feelings, I mean, like you said, I'm well-liked and always going out with some girl, but I've never felt comfortable to share my real thoughts or who I really am. And for me, the worst part in a relationship is when the other person says how in love she is and I just can't feel anything, just a very strong necessity to stay alone, because when I'm with people, I'm always faking happiness. And then when I'm finally alone, I'm feel comfortable thinking about ending my life.
Thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
SoIntoYou

SoIntoYou

Pillowman
Jul 9, 2020

Hey, I like meeting new people and talking too. I know it's digital, but give me a PM if you want to talk. I think I'm a pretty good listener and interesting myself.

• Love