N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
You don't have to tell me that he has a far better life quality than me. Maybe you saw the video Elon Musk was booed on Dave Chapalles show when he entered the stage. He was kind of stunned and did not know how to respond. Allegedly a Twitter user was suspended for posting a video of it.

He is doing a lot of shit lately. He likes to please right-wingers. Though he does not even have their full support. In Germany there was recently a survey published. The reputation of Tesla got a huge hit because of Musk's behaviors.

Musk is a hypocrite on free-speech. And everyone with a brain sees that. He fights for free-speech when the opinions are acceptable for him. I read there were many accounts pulled which made fun of him. Kind of pathetic from the richest man alive. I mean when he claims himself a fighter for free-speech he should have the self-esteem to live with criticism of him.

I think he announced an amnesty for all banned accounts. He later climbed down of it when he realized this would ruin Twitter. Now all the people with extreme views demand that amnesty (without exceptions) of him.

He is in a real dilemma. He loses support of companies and moderates but cannot get the full support of extreme groups. Even if he got that Twitter would just become 4chan 2.0

I have to admit I like the role the media plays in this debate. I have the feeling they enjoy to ruin his business. The stories get a lot of clicks and an arrogant billionaire is a popular target.

If Musk goes along this path I assume Twitter might go bankrupt. Not now but in the longrun.

What do you think? Do you feel schadenfreude too?

Last edited:
Reactions: Hirokami, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Exact Change and 3 others
BruhXDDDDD

BruhXDDDDD

Student
Feb 18, 2022
I find it difficult to viscerally dislike someone who's such a cartoon character. I just find it kind of funny and move on.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Un-, Exact Change and 5 others
Temporal_Anchorite

Temporal_Anchorite

wanting outta this bitch
Sep 23, 2022
I never really had any strong opinions concerning him (although his SpaceX projects are rather interesting), but seeing all the outrage he's sparked lately has made quite for quite the entertaining show.

Reactions: Un-
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I think Elon Musk makes boring things fun and you have to keep in mind that hes a businessman and will do what is in his best interest.

T

tradecode62

Sep 30, 2022
Under the management of Elon musk, I need not worry about my Twitter account getting cancelled by the tranny moderator Mafia.

T

toomuchtimetodie

"to be overly conscious is a sickness"
Mar 13, 2020
It's all a giant show stop buying into the b******* to stop you realising who you really are following these pathetic evil w******

Rainy_days

Rainy_days

Experienced
Dec 21, 2022
Yes, especially with his overt embracing of the far right lately. He never deserved so much money, power and attention to begin with so yeah kind of glad to see him losing it.

Reactions: Hirokami