V

volliglosgelost

Nov 17, 2020
I signed up for this website to finally have to place to express my issues, I have tons of notes in my phone of things I just want to let out, and yet I still can't get the courage to post anything on here because I feel like it's pointless, at this point I'm so worthless to the world that not even a suicide forum cares about me. I don't know why I'm still alive at this point, but it's unbearable. I just want to obtain a gun license and blow my brains out. Sorry for being annoying.

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
Sorry to hear you're not feeling comfortable posting yet. Try not to feel bad about it, it'll come with time.

Start slow if it helps, you can choose how personal you want to be.

Reactions: Panna
A

Arthaniel

Oct 20, 2020
I signed up for this website to finally have to place to express my issues, I have tons of notes in my phone of things I just want to let out, and yet I still can't get the courage to post anything on here because I feel like it's pointless, at this point I'm so worthless to the world that not even a suicide forum cares about me. I don't know why I'm still alive at this point, but it's unbearable. I just want to obtain a gun license and blow my brains out. Sorry for being annoying.
Nobody will judge you here, and probably nobody will help you, but you may feel relieved when you let it out. People here have all sorts of problems

Reactions: NodusTollens and Panna
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
You're not being annoying, even something like this post that you've made is a good start, as the poster two above me said, just take it slow, that way theres no pressure, and you might start to feel more comfortable.

Reactions: NodusTollens