ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

🪦 July 20th, 2003 - January 8th, 2024
Nov 19, 2023
I swear I can't feel anything anymore. In the past when I would get super depressed I would at least feel something. Anger, saddness, depression, whatever really. I just feel empty.

I've wasted my life and I don't even care about that anymore. I spent what were supposed to be the "best years" of my life high on whatever I could get my hands on to numb myself. Before that I was only focused on how to end my own life quickly and painlessly. Now I'm back to square one and I'm just ready for it to be over.

I've changed my mind of going for an od. I've found out that I have the means to make an exit hood. Hopefully my SI won't stop me this time. I'm so done with life and I'm so done with pushing myself through it. I'm not even living anymore, not really anyway. That is if I ever was to begin with and I don't really know if I was. When you wish with all your heart when you go to sleep that you won't wake up, you're already dead imo. Your body just hasn't realized it yet, so uou continue to suffer.

The only thing that could even burn me now is knowing that all of this pain could've been prevented. If my parents hadn't neglected me and I had access to the care I needed when I was young. Instead I live in a body that I can't bear to call my own and I'm so broken that I couldn't feel love even when I could actually feel.

Maybe if things had gone differently I wouldn't hate being alive. In reality my parents shouldn't have ever had me. I shouldn't exist. My entire life I have felt like an error. I can't wait to correct it. I can't wait to drive my car out onto a nature reserve, set up the nitrogen and ctb. Ugh, I hate that I have to wait any longer.

I guess I can still feel distain, but that's really it. No happy, sad, anger, pleasure, pain. It's all gone and I'll soon follow. Hopefully, I'll find peace, but tbh I don't think I could possibly suffer more than I do right here right now.

I hope you all find peace, whatever that means to you. I wish you all the best

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Skathon, Ε. Η. R., Golden and 6 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I'm this way too now - just dead inside.
I'm getting ready to go soon and have no doubts that it's the right thing to do.
I'm sorry you've suffered so much and hope you find freedom from this hellish existence.

• Hugs
Reactions: Joarga, Skathon, ADeadBunny and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you find freedom from all the suffering, I wish you the best as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ε. Η. R., WAITING TO DIE and ADeadBunny
R

Reallysad

Student
Nov 23, 2022
Oh I feel the same,dead inside not even suicidal anymore just floating each day it's weird. 10year old daughter told me she never want to see me again(not seen her in 8 months and has a step dad) and I have 15 month old twins who I see 2hrs a week(still love the mum but she hates me and just found out she's with someone new already) what's the point in life sitting alone without her and the kids?

• Hugs
Reactions: SoulofSteel, Ε. Η. R., WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
I'm sorry you've suffered so much, and I wish you peace too

• Hugs
Reactions: Ε. Η. R.
Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
We may have different reasons, but I understand how you feel. Five years of major depression, c-ptsd, worst things I've seen in my life - made themselves known. Plus my mistakes. I'm so tired of pain.
We may have different reasons, but I understand how you feel. Five years of major depression, c-ptsd, worst things I've seen in my life - made themselves known. Plus my mistakes. I'm so tired of pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: ADeadBunny
ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

🪦 July 20th, 2003 - January 8th, 2024
Nov 19, 2023
We're different, but I think we're united in this. I've been depressed my entire life and I've recently started getting flashes of my childhood back. It hasn't been pleasant to say the least. I'm beyond numb.

I hope that you find peace. I'm sorry for your suffering. If it's any consolation you aren't alone in how you feel.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ε. Η. R. and WAITING TO DIE
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Very relatable

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE