Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
i tend to compare myself to others and that i'm always worse than them, i feel like shit. i hate everything, and the fact that i can't ctb makes it worse. from the bottom of my heart i want to die, but since i can't i'm forced on trying to get better and it's not going well. i don't know what to do. neither can i do anything. i have no one, i spend most of my time on bed doing nothing. i feel so guilty. i feel like i have to do something but i end up not doing anything, i'm so depressed and tired. i feel like i'm completely hopeless.

• Love
Reactions: Joarga, Huntfish34, ApartmentSui and 1 other person
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
Getting control of your life can be done in stages. At first simple decisions to read a book or watch a film can be seen as success because you do what you decide. Later on you might try signing up with a temp agency to try different work environments and see what interests you. When you get to the point where life seems to be happening to you, it can magnify hopeless feelings. If you can get to the point where you can recognize what you can control, it can help reduce those feelings.

Reactions: Huntfish34