ArtySchopenhauer

ArtySchopenhauer

Jun 25, 2020
I've been depressed for so much of my life. I feel like breaking down every day. I feel like I'm utterly and agonizingly empty; like there's a leaden hole inside me, if that even makes sense. A sort of leaden emptiness. I feel physically heavy. I'm extremely lonely, and I know I don't belong anywhere, to anyone. I feel suicidal all the time. I've tried to kill myself since before even my teens years -- which was a long time ago. And I have been trying, even if half-heartedly, ever since. I can harldy bear life and living anymore.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: merpmerp, Deleted member 17949, Epsilon0 and 2 others
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
Same here. My life is unbearable, yet, apparently not unbearable enough, seeing that I don't have the courage to ctb.

I think I have come to accept the fact that I am doomed to spend the long years of my life dragging my feet along this muddy road, until fate will condescend to put me out of my misery.

Reactions: ArtySchopenhauer
ArtySchopenhauer

ArtySchopenhauer

Jun 25, 2020
Same here. My life is unbearable, yet, apparently not unbearable enough, seeing that I don't have the courage to ctb.

I think I have come to accept the fact that I am doomed to spend the long years of my life dragging my feet along this muddy road, until fate will condescend to put me out of my misery.
Yeah, I can relate to that very much. I'm sorry you're going through it, too, my friend.
I find it hard to breahte -- im so depressed, like leaden weight pressing down forever, remorselessly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Epsilon0