Oneness

Oneness

The eternal awaits
Oct 23, 2023
It's like the world's playing tug-of-war with my happiness, yanking it away at every turn. Everything's got this heavy, suffocating weight to it, and I can't shake it off. It's like joy's this rare gem I used to have, but now it's just slipping through my fingers. Nothing feels right, and even the simplest stuff feels like climbing a mountain. I'm just lost in this fog, trying to find a way back to feeling alive again.

I've stopped reading the news altogether. It's just a constant stream of depressing stories that adds to the heaviness I already feel. The world seems to thrive on chaos, and I can't escape the gloom it brings. It's like joy is being squeezed out of me, one grim headline at a time.

Me hopefully soon:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sannti, Immensevoid, february in alaska and 2 others
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
I'm sorry you are going through this. It is my experience that once it's gone it doesn't come back. It is like once you know something you can't unknow it. Once you know the heaviness of life it is hard to escape it. Look at joy as the top of a hill and sadness (or in your case heaviness) as the bottom of the hill. It is much easier to go down than it is to go back up. Sorry, I know it sucks.

• Love
Reactions: Immensevoid, Kit1, Oneness and 1 other person
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I agree with both of you. I am so sorry that you now know what you do.

• Love
Reactions: Oneness and tiger b
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This world certainly is such a cruel and hellish place, it's truly horrible how there is so much endless suffering here.

Reactions: Oneness