• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

geraldofrivia

Oct 10, 2023
I'm too scared to do sth without seriously thinking abt, felt like the megathreads that were linked were too unclear for me, so if anyone has additional info that would be great. also what are the risks of this method? thx

T

ThisUnrest

Seeking personal sovereignty
Aug 15, 2023
Look up "CO" in search, there's a ton of information and posts. Read everything you can so you dont make mistakes.
Risk is possible brain damage if you are found too early, if there are leaks in your room or tent, or if there isnt enough CO concentration in the air (parts per million).

G

geraldofrivia

Oct 10, 2023
Look up "CO" in search, there's a ton of information and posts. Read everything you can so you dont make mistakes.
Risk is possible brain damage if you are found too early, if there are leaks in your room or tent, or if there isnt enough CO concentration in the air (parts per million).
that brain damage risk sounds kinda fked

Ampsvx123

Ampsvx123

Student
Jul 10, 2018
In a high concentration, a human loses consciousness pretty much immediately, if ur waiting and 30 sec passes by, get out!