• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
Some people who want to commit suicide just have depression that will clear up. You know, I've read people who write about that. I've seen people talk about that. How they were at a point of wanting to end things or even made an attempt and then over time they got the help they needed and they got better and now they're really happy. That's absolutely a thing and why I wouldn't want anyone to rush into suicide. For sure, try to improve things and try to get help first.

But that's not EVERYONE. And that's clearly not me.

I've been going to various psychologists for over a decade. And while my current one has been very helpful in a lot of things, like improving my social anxiety, at the end of the day my depression has come back. And it's worse than ever. And it's because my depression isn't because of just mental illness. It's because my circumstances just are terrible.

I've got social anxiety and failure anxiety which have made me isolated and prevented me from getting my university diploma. I'm getting older and I've never had a job, nor do I own a house, nor any appreciable wealth. I don't really have any friends because of my social anxiety (not that that bothers me too much). I can't write anymore. I'm goddamn disgusting to look at as I'm realizing more and more. And my previous girlfriend, who I think was the love of my life, broke up with me several months ago.

There are really two reasons I WANT to end things: The pain of not having her in my life and the utter disgust I feel with my own appearance.

However, there are also a bunch of reasons I COULD have had to want to stay. But I don't have those either. No friends, no money, no hope of fulfilling my dream of becoming a novelist, few future romantic prospects.

So I have two good reasons to go, and no good reasons to stay. And yet I'm still here typing away.

I've tried for over 10 years to get better and it hasn't happened. Haven't I given it a fair shot at this point? Like when I talk to people about it they loooove to say in one way or another that it can get better. And, yeah, they're right. For some people it does get better. But I've tried for 10 years to make it better now. When can I finally say like "Okay, it's probably not going to get better?" I feel like pro-lifers will never be satisfied. And I think at this point I've given it a good shot and the chance of improvement is clearly negligible.

And yet despite all of that I'm still here; I KNOW that suicide is the right decision for me. I know that it is. And yet I'm still freaking here. Been trying to figure out why but it's harder to do than I might've thought.

Part of it is definitely fear of not existing. I think there's still some part of me which finds it hard to let go of the idea that things could get better, even though rationally I know that's unlikely. I think I struggle with the idea of not being able to say goodbye to a few people, particularly my previous girlfriend. I know I can leave a suicide note but that's different because I'll never be able to say goodbye personally and interactively. And then I think maybe the biggest reason is that suicide is my second choice.

What do I ACTUALLY want? I want my previous girlfriend to be with me again and to spend our lives together. I want to either realize that I am actually beautiful after all or BECOME beautiful in some way, plastic surgery or whatever. I want to suddenly be able to write great fiction and become a respected novelist. And then I want to move into a nice house with my beautiful girlfriend and spend the rest of my life with her there, writing novels.

That's what I ACTUALLY want, you know? And I know that none of that is going to happen. And so I have to go to my second choice instead. But it's really hard to pick that second choice. Cuz I'd so much rather have my first choice. I feel like I need to find a way to let go of that first choice. But I haven't figured out how yet.

Oh and just as a sidenote... I HATE how pro-life content drowns out everything else on the internet. Like I was searching on Youtube about ways to come to terms with things (I've also done this on Google before) and not only do I get some dumb message of "You're not alone" with a link to the suicide hotline before from Youtube that I have to click through but like every freaking video is pro-life. I know what you're gonna say "Of course, why are you searching this on Youtube or Google? It's pointless." And I understand that. I knew that when I made the search. But I don't know what else to do either. I need to find some way to come to terms with things and let my first choice go and I just have never found anything helpful in that respect. And I'm not sure if I can figure it out alone.

Btw, one more sidenote, what the fuck is up with corporations and these "You're not alone" messages? First of all, you're a big, faceless corporation. I know you don't give a fuck about whether I live or die. Secondly,how original. As a person who's been suicidal for over 10 years on and off I've DEFINITELY never heard that I'm not alone and to call the suicide hotline. Thirdly, I laugh at your self-compassion exercises, Youtube. Fuck you.

I should've been dead since October 2023 and I'm really fucking pissed off at myself for not having done it yet. And I feel like such an idiot for ignoring the truth that's right in front of me. Which is that it's the right decision for me to end things. It's so obvious and yet I haven't done it yet cuz I'm a moron.

• Hugs
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, sserafim and Captive_Mind515
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
I get exactly where you're coming from.

I had to finally let go of certain hopes/dreams I had for my life, when I realised that my problems were just never going to let me achieve any of that. So, I figured while I'm still here in this life, I'm just going to be as peaceful and relaxed about it all as possible. I don't think it really matters if I achieve any of those goals in life anyway, it just would have been a more fulfilling experience.

I can't tell you how to let go of things, unfortunately, as that's really your journey. Everyone is different. But I wish you the best in finding peace with everything.

S

Scottm

Feb 7, 2024
Some people who want to commit suicide just have depression that will clear up. You know, I've read people who write about that. I've seen people talk about that. How they were at a point of wanting to end things or even made an attempt and then over time they got the help they needed and they got better and now they're really happy. That's absolutely a thing and why I wouldn't want anyone to rush into suicide. For sure, try to improve things and try to get help first.

But that's not EVERYONE. And that's clearly not me.

I've been going to various psychologists for over a decade. And while my current one has been very helpful in a lot of things, like improving my social anxiety, at the end of the day my depression has come back. And it's worse than ever. And it's because my depression isn't because of just mental illness. It's because my circumstances just are terrible.

I've got social anxiety and failure anxiety which have made me isolated and prevented me from getting my university diploma. I'm getting older and I've never had a job, nor do I own a house, nor any appreciable wealth. I don't really have any friends because of my social anxiety (not that that bothers me too much). I can't write anymore. I'm goddamn disgusting to look at as I'm realizing more and more. And my previous girlfriend, who I think was the love of my life, broke up with me several months ago.

There are really two reasons I WANT to end things: The pain of not having her in my life and the utter disgust I feel with my own appearance.

However, there are also a bunch of reasons I COULD have had to want to stay. But I don't have those either. No friends, no money, no hope of fulfilling my dream of becoming a novelist, few future romantic prospects.

So I have two good reasons to go, and no good reasons to stay. And yet I'm still here typing away.

I've tried for over 10 years to get better and it hasn't happened. Haven't I given it a fair shot at this point? Like when I talk to people about it they loooove to say in one way or another that it can get better. And, yeah, they're right. For some people it does get better. But I've tried for 10 years to make it better now. When can I finally say like "Okay, it's probably not going to get better?" I feel like pro-lifers will never be satisfied. And I think at this point I've given it a good shot and the chance of improvement is clearly negligible.

And yet despite all of that I'm still here; I KNOW that suicide is the right decision for me. I know that it is. And yet I'm still freaking here. Been trying to figure out why but it's harder to do than I might've thought.

Part of it is definitely fear of not existing. I think there's still some part of me which finds it hard to let go of the idea that things could get better, even though rationally I know that's unlikely. I think I struggle with the idea of not being able to say goodbye to a few people, particularly my previous girlfriend. I know I can leave a suicide note but that's different because I'll never be able to say goodbye personally and interactively. And then I think maybe the biggest reason is that suicide is my second choice.

What do I ACTUALLY want? I want my previous girlfriend to be with me again and to spend our lives together. I want to either realize that I am actually beautiful after all or BECOME beautiful in some way, plastic surgery or whatever. I want to suddenly be able to write great fiction and become a respected novelist. And then I want to move into a nice house with my beautiful girlfriend and spend the rest of my life with her there, writing novels.

That's what I ACTUALLY want, you know? And I know that none of that is going to happen. And so I have to go to my second choice instead. But it's really hard to pick that second choice. Cuz I'd so much rather have my first choice. I feel like I need to find a way to let go of that first choice. But I haven't figured out how yet.

Oh and just as a sidenote... I HATE how pro-life content drowns out everything else on the internet. Like I was searching on Youtube about ways to come to terms with things (I've also done this on Google before) and not only do I get some dumb message of "You're not alone" with a link to the suicide hotline before from Youtube that I have to click through but like every freaking video is pro-life. I know what you're gonna say "Of course, why are you searching this on Youtube or Google? It's pointless." And I understand that. I knew that when I made the search. But I don't know what else to do either. I need to find some way to come to terms with things and let my first choice go and I just have never found anything helpful in that respect. And I'm not sure if I can figure it out alone.

Btw, one more sidenote, what the fuck is up with corporations and these "You're not alone" messages? First of all, you're a big, faceless corporation. I know you don't give a fuck about whether I live or die. Secondly,how original. As a person who's been suicidal for over 10 years on and off I've DEFINITELY never heard that I'm not alone and to call the suicide hotline. Thirdly, I laugh at your self-compassion exercises, Youtube. Fuck you.

I should've been dead since October 2023 and I'm really fucking pissed off at myself for not having done it yet. And I feel like such an idiot for ignoring the truth that's right in front of me. Which is that it's the right decision for me to end things. It's so obvious and yet I haven't done it yet cuz I'm a moron.
I 100% relate to everything you have said. I have lost everything in my life including the women, yes the women that I love. I have fucked up and this will be the undoing of me. The worst part of all is that these women are done with me. They dont want me back. I have nothing to offer. I'm very handsome but I have no money and currently have no way of earning more than living in rooms in airbnb's. My situation is an odd one as I can get with lots of women but I'm BROKE and there is no end in sight as I'm 47 and I lie about my age with these women. My whole life is a lie. I blame nobody but my own. I will end this the proper way like I should have before. To anybody that thinks looks are 100% to women, think again. The one woman that was crazy about me at first sight eventually after 1 year left me because I'm poor and make a very small amount for a good lifestyle. It's the best I can do honestly. I used to trader in stocks and options for 20 years and lost it all, now I work a manual labor job and barely get by. I lost everything and there is no way out. I have been technically in a soft homeless situation since 2020. Since then I have tried to make make it but to no avail. Prior to 2020, I was homeless soft for 4 years off an on. I've had enough. In my profession, like yours it's a do or die situation. Or in other words, success or failure. To make matters wore I live in SAN FRANCISCO and the living expense here is insane. I can't go back to school, Cant afford it. Can't get a better job, not qulified and recently lost most of my money again in the market. I'm destined to live in airbnb rooms, a different room each month for the forseable future. A girl I was seeing recently left me last week, because I told here I had to live in a room. She literally left that day lol, despite my looks.

My friend, looks only take you so far. You gotta have looks and everything else for these women to stay with you. This is the reality.

Last edited:
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I 100% relate to everything you have said. I have lost everything in my life including the women, yes the women that I love. I have fucked up and this will be the undoing of me. The worst part of all is that these women are done with me. They dont want me back. I have nothing to offer. I'm very handsome but I have no money and currently have no way of earning more than living in rooms in airbnb's. My situation is an odd one as I can get with lots of women but I'm BROKE and there is no end in sight as I'm 47 and I lie about my age with these women. My whole life is a lie. I blame nobody but my own. I will end this the proper way like I should have before. To anybody that thinks looks are 100% to women, think again. The one woman that was crazy about me at first sight eventually after 1 year left me because I'm poor and make a very small amount for a good lifestyle. It's the best I can do honestly. I used to trader in stocks and options for 20 years and lost it all, now I work a manual labor job and barely get by. I lost everything and there is no way out. I have been technically in a soft homeless situation since 2020. Since then I have tried to make make it but to no avail. Prior to 2020, I was homeless soft for 4 years off an on. I've had enough. In my profession, like yours it's a do or die situation. Or in other words, success or failure. To make matters wore I live in SAN FRANCISCO and the living expense here is insane. I can't go back to school, Cant afford it. Can't get a better job, not qulified and recently lost most of my money again in the market. I'm destined to live in airbnb rooms, a different room each month for the forseable future. A girl I was seeing recently left me last week, because I told here I had to live in a room. She literally left that day lol, despite my looks.

My friend, looks only take you so far. You gotta have looks and everything else for these women to stay with you. This is the reality.
Not all women are like that. You are choosing the wrong ones.

T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
It will not clear up. It's been there for years

S

Scottm

Feb 7, 2024
Not all women are like that. You are choosing the wrong ones.
I might be but in the end people get tired of a guy that makes little money. I even see the evolution over time. They eventually give up.

Reactions: tbroken and Hollowman