I

inertescape

Feb 4, 2023
I thought I had a viable method for catching the bus, but it was too good to be true. I feel so trapped in this world. I don't want to be here anymore, but don't have the courage to use another method that involves more pain. I just want it to be over. I don't want to have to look into hanging. It's honestly so shit that you don't choose to come into this world, but are expected by society to just get through everything life throws at you, with no peaceful means of escaping. I just want to leave a life I never asked for

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, Shivali and Antiquated
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really do feel simiarly, and I'm also so tired of feeling trapped in this hellish world. It disgusts me how we were forced to exist yet we are denied the options of painless and reliable ways to leave, a peaceful way to free ourselves from this existence should be a human right.

I absolutely hate the view that life must be prolonged at all costs, life should be seen being a choice rather than being an obligation and I cannot stand all these pro suffering people who wish to further stigmatise suicide and remove any kind of suicide method information. But it really is such a prison like existence with the attitudes that society has towards suicide and we shouldn't have to suffer so much in finding ways to leave this world. I certainly understand just wanting it to be over, if it was much easier to ctb I would be long gone at this point.

• Love
Reactions: Sunny-Moon, Antiquated and inertescape
U

userguy993

Jan 23, 2023
I thought I had a viable method for catching the bus, but it was too good to be true. I feel so trapped in this world. I don't want to be here anymore, but don't have the courage to use another method that involves more pain. I just want it to be over. I don't want to have to look into hanging. It's honestly so shit that you don't choose to come into this world, but are expected by society to just get through everything life throws at you, with no peaceful means of escaping. I just want to leave a life I never asked for
Did you look into SN? What are your thoughts on this method?

I

inertescape

Feb 4, 2023
Did you look into SN? What are your thoughts on this method?
I did consider it very briefly, but if I'm being realistic, I'm not very good at drinking things that taste bad. Also, I feel like my survival instinct would likely take over, especially if I got a headache, or felt pain - which I've read some people have experienced with this. I also don't have access to an AE. I feel like I need a method that is either painless or impulsive.

U

userguy993

Jan 23, 2023
I did consider it very briefly, but if I'm being realistic, I'm not very good at drinking things that taste bad. Also, I feel like my survival instinct would likely take over, especially if I got a headache, or felt pain - which I've read some people have experienced with this. I also don't have access to an AE. I feel like I need a method that is either painless or impulsive.
What is AE?