D

Damian

Jun 23, 2023
Sometimes I feel a kind of relief when I think that I can take my life, that my problems will be over. It's a pity that I'm only 22 years old and I'm thinking more and more about death. I don't have any friends, I sit at home and play games from morning to night because I have no other entertainment. Going out alone for walks no longer pleases me. Recently I lost contact with a girl I had been talking to for a few months, this has further depressed me because even though I am 22 years old I have never talked to a girl about topics other than school, I am like air to girls due to the fact that I am 160cm tall. I don't find any support in people. The only thing I dream of is simply not to exist. I don't need an expensive car, an apartment or a lot of money. I just want to not exist. Nothing can be done, my psyche is destroyed...

• Hugs
Reactions: cscott, AntHills and thebookofdisquiet.
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so relieved at the thought of no longer existing, in my case it's certainly comforting to think of this existence being permanently forgotten about, only the relief of eternal sleep is what appeals to me.

D

Damian

Jun 23, 2023
I understand why you'd feel so relieved at the thought of no longer existing, in my case it's certainly comforting to think of this existence being permanently forgotten about, only the relief of eternal sleep is what appeals to me.
Exactly, we have come to the point where we don't think of death as something terrible, bad, negative but something that will shorten our suffering. This awareness of disappearing, of returning to the moment before we were born, quite a pleasant feeling.