S

subhumantrash

It's about time for the liar to play the victim
Jan 19, 2023
For the longest time, I lived for the few people who needed me. I just can't bare the thought of hurting them. I don't believe in afterlife, so I literally won't even know what happens after I die. Why do I even care? I don't know. I just do, and I can't let them get hurt because of me.
But recently, I feel like I'm of no use to them. I feel like I'm a burden and I'm just ruining their day whenever they talk with me.
It makes me want to finally let go, but I still cannot risk the slightest chance of hurting anybody.
I feel like they are finally noticing how bad of a person I am. I have nightmares about losing them.
I used to live for those few seconds of joy when I saw that I made them happy, but now I feel like I'm just making everyone suffer more.
I once asked a friend directly, if he enjoys my presence. He told me he wouldn't know what to do if I wasn't here. But I still feel like I'm no good for anybody. Is my mind playing games to me? I don't know.

I just want a single day where I'm not constantly wishing I never existed.
I hope whoever is reading this is having a better day, thank you for reading how my life is going on at the moment.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: nozomu, Venus13, asterisk3 and 4 others
je.suis.prêt

je.suis.prêt

Hjälp mig
Jul 9, 2022
I too feel quite worthless and aimless most of the time. Apparently that is what our mind does when in some kind of turmoil.

I just want a single day where I'm not constantly wishing I never existed.
I think and feel this every day too, and I can't help but think either the thoughts somehow magically stop or I end my life... I don't know what to do. At least there is some kind of emotional validation from reading posts by people like yourself who are experiencing the same thing. :)

• Hugs
Reactions: asterisk3 and subhumantrash
teo_1990

teo_1990

Jan 1, 2022
Please tell me, did I understand correctly that the forum is temporarily limited in topics? And then I don't see those with ways.

S

subhumantrash

It's about time for the liar to play the victim
Jan 19, 2023
Please tell me, did I understand correctly that the forum is temporarily limited in topics? And then I don't see those with ways.
I, dont think so but honestly I'm unsure.

nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
I used to live for those few seconds of joy when I saw that I made them happy, but now I feel like I'm just making everyone suffer more.
I can't offer more advice on this but I know that I am feeling this way strongly as of late. I'm really sorry you also have this pain.

• Love
Reactions: subhumantrash