AtomicWaffles

AtomicWaffles

hxppy thxughts
Dec 15, 2023
It feels like my soul is writhing in agony inside of my body and I want to be free, I just want to leave this world already. I constantly have this feeling in my chest, like I am going to cry but nothing comes out. I am genuinely in so much pain I can't stand it anymore hopefully I will be ready to CTB very very soon I just need to be freed I seek the release that death will bring but it feels like this cage of my body and this cage of society is keeping me back, holding me down and keeping me in great pain and suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Unknown21, Skathon and 8 others
K

kvsvenky100

Student
Dec 7, 2023
Exactly the same here. I've planned my CTB for next week with SN. Hope it goes well.

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, LeperGnome, hi-okbye and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really understandable just wishing to be free from this cruel and torturous existence that just causes suffering, I hope that you eventually find the peace you search for.

• Love
Reactions: myusername890 and AtomicWaffles
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
Exactly the same here. I've planned my CTB for next week with SN. Hope it goes well.
same here! I'll be gone in a week and a half.

also @AtomicWaffles i completely get how you feel and I'm really sorry you have to go through that too.

• Hugs
Reactions: LeperGnome and AtomicWaffles
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
It feels like my soul is writhing in agony inside of my body and I want to be free, I just want to leave this world already. I constantly have this feeling in my chest, like I am going to cry but nothing comes out. I am genuinely in so much pain I can't stand it anymore hopefully I will be ready to CTB very very soon I just need to be freed I seek the release that death will bring but it feels like this cage of my body and this cage of society is keeping me back, holding me down and keeping me in great pain and suffering.
Life with a physical injury is prison, 100%. Let me tell you.