• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Lifeiswildsuperwild

More than one person? If I kill him- I lose
Jan 21, 2020
I've never gotten the proper help I needed. I went in for depression a while back. I use to take a lot of ecstasy in high school. Then I had a falling out with my ex. And just I dunno what's wrong with me. Again it doesn't help that I never talked to anyone about my problems- and even if I did I was never fully honest about them. Lying. All I did was lie. Compulsive liar. I don't know why. I really did think I was a good guy too. It's like I got brainwashed somehow. For whatever reason I snapped out of it for now. I just hate how I've conducted my life over the past years. Running into problems but never changing who I was. I just really don't understand. I feel like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde in a way- ya know?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: I screwed up, Taran, bpdandme and 1 other person
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
Maybe you've bipolar disorder. I strongly advise you to seek professional help. I'm saying that because I had psychological problemas, I didn't seek profesional help, and the outocomes are bad for me, I'm even contemplating the possibity of CTB.

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
I feel like Im two people at the same time too.
Nihilistic and dark minded, hating life and people and wanting to just sit under bridges in the middle of the night so I dont have to deal with peoples bullshit, but at the same time I love nautre and pretty things, like colourful clothes and want to help people in need? It just doesnt make sense

Reactions: mpnf