Pipsqueak!

Pipsqueak!

hi there.
Jul 14, 2023
On this site specifically. I see a lot of goodbye threads and such and it reminds me how much of a coward I really am. Everytime my date arrives I push it back further because of the dumbest reasons. Sometimes its meaningful like my friends and family will miss me when I'm gone and other times it's because a show or game is coming out and I still wanna be around to experience it. Sometimes is just plain fear. Ultimately the joy a show or game brings me is only temporary but I never learn. Hopefully this month is the last month of dilly dallying.

• Hugs
Reactions: Decided98, Remanant, Redacted24 and 5 others
TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
On this site specifically. I see a lot of goodbye threads and such and it reminds me how much of a coward I really am. Everytime my date arrives I push it back further because of the dumbest reasons. Sometimes its meaningful like my friends and family will miss me when I'm gone and other times it's because a show or game is coming out and I still wanna be around to experience it. Sometimes is just plain fear. Ultimately the joy a show or game brings me is only temporary but I never learn. Hopefully this month is the last month of dilly dallying.
It's because deep down bro, you don't really want to die. You just want to be happy so you can enjoy those things you want to experience. There is no shame in taking your time and you are not a coward. No one on here is a coward.

I am similar……..i see so much beauty in the world and so many good people, its just a shame how things work out for some of us.

Wish you all the best 🙏

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Jet Black, Remanant, Redacted24 and 4 others
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Live.
Don't live.
Die.
Don't die.

Quit. Don't quit.
Noddles.
Don't noodles.

One often finds their destiny on the path that they take to avoid it.

Take your time. Death comes for us all. This place can be a temporary relief just like anything else.
Don't feel like you are being rushed or that you're being judged. Just do what you want.

Reactions: Redacted24, MatrixPrisoner and TimetoGo!
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Bear in mind only a fraction of SS users go on to make an attempt. It's not worth judging yourself over.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner, AInilam and Sleeper System
koalahymm

koalahymm

Sep 20, 2022
You are not a coward. It's not a small decision to make and taking your time with it isn't something that anyone here is judging you for. If you keep finding a reason to live another day then keep living another day. Death isn't going to get impatient and bail on you.

Reactions: Redacted24 and MatrixPrisoner
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
NGL, I get envious everytime I see a name get crossed out. I am jealous of the peace that person has achieved. Most recently it was @Lookoutbelow. So know that you are not alone in feeling this way.