• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
Does anyone else experience this terrible terrible stuck feeling? It makes me panic. I want to die so badly. I want to stop feeling these bad feelings. I want to stop being tortured. But right now there are reasons I can't kill myself just yet. But it makes me feel so stuck. Even physically. I feel like I'm stuck in a box and I panic and want to open my window to stop this feeling but it does nothing. I need to open some other non-physical window in my life but there's none! So I just panic more. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do. I sincerely don't know what to do. I have no support system. I've bothered someone twice this week to get some emotional support and relief but I can't keep doing that to them. I can't.
Life was a little easier when I could tell myself I'm gonna be dead soon. But I promised this person I would stay alive for them. Was this the wrong decision? What do I do? Please please please please help I can't even imagine how to make it through the rest of the night please please please help

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: numbnesshuman, InTheDarkAlone, Dolphin55 and 7 others
MusicEnjoyer:D

Waiting for my time to arrive.
May 19, 2023
I feel like i'm getting swallowed by quicksand. I'm done fighting it so now i'm just letting it do it's thing.

You can only live for someone else for so long. For now, try to do something that distracts you from your mind, treat yourself.

Is therapy out of the question for you?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and kunikuzushi
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
I feel like i'm getting swallowed by quicksand. I'm done fighting it so now i'm just letting it do it's thing.

You can only live for someone else for so long. For now, try to do something that distracts you from your mind, treat yourself.

Is therapy out of the question for you?
It really does feel like getting swallowed by quicksand. Thank you for inspiring me to just let things happen as they happen.

Yes I swore to myself that I would not live for another person again, but it felt too great to have someone show me any care. I thought it might be worth one more try to work on myself with the excuse of doing it for someone else. For someone else to love me. I've been trying to treat myself to things I like, but it's quickly failing. And I actually just emailed a new therapist yesterday, so I guess I'll see what happens with that. Although I feel like I just lost my last drop of motivation to continue with this life. Thank you so much for your help.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and MusicEnjoyer:D

Waiting for my time to arrive.
May 19, 2023
I hope you find the peace that you deserve.

Reactions: EndJstifiesTheMeans and Praestat_Mori
DysmorphTic

DysmorphTic

May 29, 2023
For what it's worth, and I know it doesn't help much, but I know exactly what you're talking about, and I'm going through exactly the same thing right now, too. The feeling is like a sort of pressure, like a tea kettle with no exhaust, just pressure but no release.

It's not easy to help, when I can't help myself, but I've felt this feeling before in my past, and you will get through it. It's like you have to work it out, like untieing a stubborn knot, or digesting chinese food. You will not stay stuck in this state of mind, you will get through it like getting a car out of the mud.

That's the most I can offer, you are not alone and you'll get through it, but I mean it for real.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I can understand your feelings very well, you are not alone. Promissing someone else, who never had such sufferings in their lives that brings them to a point where we are, isn't a good idea in my opinion. The others want us to suffer for them because they don't want to lose us, this is understandable, but this also often causes much more agony and sufferings for us and sometimes there is no other way out any more but ctb.

None of my family and friends knows how far I'm with my plan to CTB at any time.

kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
For what it's worth, and I know it doesn't help much, but I know exactly what you're talking about, and I'm going through exactly the same thing right now, too. The feeling is like a sort of pressure, like a tea kettle with no exhaust, just pressure but no release.

It's not easy to help, when I can't help myself, but I've felt this feeling before in my past, and you will get through it. It's like you have to work it out, like untieing a stubborn knot, or digesting chinese food. You will not stay stuck in this state of mind, you will get through it like getting a car out of the mud.

That's the most I can offer, you are not alone and you'll get through it, but I mean it for real.
I'm sorry you're feeling this too. I don't know if I'll get through it. This feeling doesn't really go away from the moment I wake up until I sleep. It's been like this for years. Even if it goes away for a few minutes, it's not much of a relief because it always comes back.
I can understand your feelings very well, you are not alone. Promissing someone else, who never had such sufferings in their lives that brings them to a point where we are, isn't a good idea in my opinion. The others want us to suffer for them because they don't want to lose us, this is understandable, but this also often causes much more agony and sufferings for us and sometimes there is no other way out any more but ctb.

None of my family and friends knows how far I'm with my plan to CTB at any time.
You're right. It's not a good idea because I'm staying alive suffering for their comfort. And honestly they're not even making much of an effort to make sure I'm feeling ok enough to live, which is ok. They have other priorities, which is absolutely ok. It just makes me realize that no one's really gonna help me get through this suffering. So if it's too much for me, I get to make the decision to stay alive or not. I'm sorry you're feeling something similar and I hope you feel some relief soon.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: betternever2havbeen and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Feeling trapped in this cruel world really is so horrible but anyway the fact is that none of us are obligated to continue existing here, deciding when to leave should be a personal decision. It's true that existing really is so torturous but I wish you the best.

Reactions: InTheDarkAlone, kunikuzushi, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

Bad english, didn't go to school sorry
May 14, 2023
i didnt even go out of my house
So yes im feeling trapped

• Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi and Praestat_Mori
SpiderLink

SpiderLink

they/them
Apr 3, 2023
Does anyone else experience this terrible terrible stuck feeling? It makes me panic. I want to die so badly. I want to stop feeling these bad feelings. I want to stop being tortured. But right now there are reasons I can't kill myself just yet. But it makes me feel so stuck. Even physically. I feel like I'm stuck in a box and I panic and want to open my window to stop this feeling but it does nothing. I need to open some other non-physical window in my life but there's none! So I just panic more. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do. I sincerely don't know what to do. I have no support system. I've bothered someone twice this week to get some emotional support and relief but I can't keep doing that to them. I can't.
Life was a little easier when I could tell myself I'm gonna be dead soon. But I promised this person I would stay alive for them. Was this the wrong decision? What do I do? Please please please please help I can't even imagine how to make it through the rest of the night please please please help
I'm sorry you're feeling this way, but know you're not alone, I feel this way too, have u received any treatment (professional)?

• Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi and Praestat_Mori
telro

telro

I'm just tired
May 21, 2023
Feeling trapped is one of my biggest triggers for panic attacks. Then the panic attack wants me to die even more and then I feel even more trapped. It's a terrible cycle. Even now that I'm planning to CTB I still get that feeling for some reason

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: kunikuzushi and betternever2havbeen
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
Feeling trapped in this cruel world really is so horrible but anyway the fact is that none of us are obligated to continue existing here, deciding when to leave should be a personal decision. It's true that existing really is so torturous but I wish you the best.
It's a cruel cruel world. Thank you for reminding me that it's my personal decision. It makes me feel a little more in control and less panicked. I wish you comfort and peace.
i didnt even go out of my house
So yes im feeling trapped
I'm sorry you feel trapped too
I'm sorry you're feeling this way, but know you're not alone, I feel this way too, have u received any treatment (professional)?
Thank you. I'm really sorry you feel this way too. I just started looking for therapists again, but I'm not sure if I have the strength for that right now honestly.
Feeling trapped is one of my biggest triggers for panic attacks. Then the panic attack wants me to die even more and then I feel even more trapped. It's a terrible cycle. Even now that I'm planning to CTB I still get that feeling for some reason
Panic attacks are awful. I go through this cycle too. I hope you can reach a point where you feel peaceful knowing you won't be trapped anymore one day.

Last edited: