Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Lately I've been feeling way more depressed, angry and emotionally wrung out. I think it has to do with Thanksgiving coming up and my Birthday not being long after that. I don't like having extra attention on me and feel that I don't deserve the care that my family shows me. Also all my Birthday does is remind me that i'm still the same loser from the year before and will be the same loser next Birthday. Feels like i've entered a whole new level of mental fragility I didn't know I had, I'm losing my grip here and I don't know how much longer I can keep this up. If Voluntary Euthanasia was a consultation away I can't say I wouldn't consider looking into it.

• Hugs
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood and makethepainstop
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
You do deserve the care from your family - and anyone else ❤️ don't call yourself a loser, labels like that are pointless, wrong and harmful ❤️ learn to love yourself ❤️ Sorry you're suffering ❤️

T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
From TV and movies we all get a view of a "successful" life. This view is something 99.9% of us fall short of. This is not surprising since it is fictional.

Real "success" might be more along the lines of making it another year.

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Lately I've been feeling way more depressed, angry and emotionally wrung out. I think it has to do with Thanksgiving coming up and my Birthday not being long after that. I don't like having extra attention on me and feel that I don't deserve the care that my family shows me. Also all my Birthday does is remind me that i'm still the same loser from the year before and will be the same loser next Birthday. Feels like i've entered a whole new level of mental fragility I didn't know I had, I'm losing my grip here and I don't know how much longer I can keep this up. If Voluntary Euthanasia was a consultation away I can't say I wouldn't consider looking into it.
If voluntary euthanasia were available, I'd have already scheduled an appointment, and slipped a few hundred dollars as a tip, to the scheduling agent. For an immediate session!😀

Reactions: Hollowman