leiche

leiche

i need a cigarette
Aug 19, 2020
i'm so fucking desperate last few days. things are just getting worse and worse with lightspeed i can't take it anymore but i don't have money to succeed with my plan seems like i have to work for a month at least. or sell something. maybe things will get better idk i'm so fucking desperate i can't work with my disorder what should i do i don't wanna die in such filthy place i decided to ctb in one particular town you don't have to answer i just need to chill i need a cigarette....... god what have i done why

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Time Travel, Hopeindeath! and 10 others
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Can I ask what your disorder is lovely? Maybe someone who has similar can give you some advice on coping etc. Sorry to hear you're feeling like things are coming to an end for you. Sending you love and strength ❤️

• Love
Reactions: death137, overcomingfear and leiche
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
HI! I am so sorry for how you feel, it breaks my heart. I feel like I have gotten to know you a little here on sanctioned suicide and I KNOW that even though I do not know you I care for you, love you, and only want the best for you. Now I also have a alot of issues and somedays it seems like the world is against me, I am 100% by myself. PLEASE know that EVERYONE of your global family family wants you to be happy and loved. If some tobacco will help, then by all means light one up. I have never smoked or drank alcohol as it messess me up even more. Now I said that for one reason, we are ALL UNIQUE on the rotating rock called earth and you ARE unique with so much to give other people. Whenever you have replied to a post of mine it makes me feel loved, happy and connected with you and the global family here. PLEASE take a step back , think and know that, I for one, would truly miss not having you here. LOVE AND PEACE to YOU my GREAT FRIEND!!! Friends forever!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: death137, overcomingfear, Stick and 1 other person
leiche

leiche

i need a cigarette
Aug 19, 2020
Can I ask what your disorder is lovely? Maybe someone who has similar can give you some advice on coping etc. Sorry to hear you're feeling like things are coming to an end for you. Sending you love and strength ❤
schizoid one. really sucks
HI! I am so sorry for how you feel, it breaks my heart. I feel like I have gotten to know you a little here on sanctioned suicide and I KNOW that even though I do not know you I care for you, love you, and only want the best for you. Now I also have a alot of issues and somedays it seems like the world is against me, I am 100% by myself. PLEASE know that EVERYONE of your global family family wants you to be happy and loved. If some tobacco will help, then by all means light one up. I have never smoked or drank alcohol as it messess me up even more. Now I said that for one reason, we are ALL UNIQUE on the rotating rock called earth and you ARE unique with so much to give other people. Whenever you have replied to a post of mine it makes me feel loved, happy and connected with you and the global family here. PLEASE take a step back , think and know that, I for one, would truly miss not having you here. LOVE AND PEACE to YOU my GREAT FRIEND!!! Friends forever!!!!!!!!!
made me cry!!!!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, death137, overcomingfear and 1 other person
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
schizoid one. really sucks

made me cry!!!!!!
I am on sanctioned suicide alot. If you want someone to converse with I would love to! You are such a nice and friendly and loving person that I am so fortunate at having the privilege of getting to be able to call you a friend! Take care great global family member and thre in again reach out to me if you want someone to converse with. Love and peace to you!:happy:

• Love
Reactions: death137, overcomingfear and leiche
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I'm sorry you're in such pain that it's pushed you to this point :( I hope things become more bearable for you somehow

• Love
Reactions: leiche and death137
A

adios

May 13, 2020
I'm so sorry that you're feeling the way that you are. Here's to hoping things will improve:)

• Love
Reactions: leiche and death137
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Hi! How are you doing today? I was thinking of you overnight. I live in the Midwest of the United States. So time zone differences! Just want to check in on a great sanctioned suicide global family member is all. I really know how it is, i am 64 years young and have had depression, borderline personality disorder, etc all my life. ALWAYS here for you and reach out anytime you need to chat.Just so you know are a very important part of this world and I truly care for you. Stay safe, hopefully a smile of your face and you are a GREAT FRIEND!

• Love
Reactions: leiche
V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
if you live in an affluent country, you should consider taking out a loan or getting a CC and taking a cash advance. The only reason people don't do this is because they are afraid of fucking up their credit line...but if you don't care about your future, then the skies the limit, friend.

leiche

leiche

i need a cigarette
Aug 19, 2020
Hi! How are you doing today? I was thinking of you overnight. I live in the Midwest of the United States. So time zone differences! Just want to check in on a great sanctioned suicide global family member is all. I really know how it is, i am 64 years young and have had depression, borderline personality disorder, etc all my life. ALWAYS here for you and reach out anytime you need to chat.Just so you know are a very important part of this world and I truly care for you. Stay safe, hopefully a smile of your face and you are a GREAT FRIEND!
thanks mate im okay!! just got job rejected!! don't care!!
if you live in an affluent country, you should consider taking out a loan or getting a CC and taking a cash advance. The only reason people don't do this is because they are afraid of fucking up their credit line...but if you don't care about your future, then the skies the limit, friend.
this is actually a thing, i wanted to take a loan but in my county if you die your parents/relatives inherit it. sucks since my parents be poor, but i consider this thing, maybe i'll do it

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
this is actually a thing, i wanted to take a loan but in my county if you die your parents/relatives inherit it. sucks since my parents be poor, but i consider this thing, maybe i'll do it
[/QUOTE]

wow,i didn't know this. that's a hard choice to make. I guess i take a lot for granted. Is there not any way to disown yourself first? where are you? there's got to be some kind of legal loophole, right?

leiche

leiche

i need a cigarette
Aug 19, 2020

wow,i didn't know this. that's a hard choice to make. I guess i take a lot for granted. Is there not any way to disown yourself first? where are you? there's got to be some kind of legal loophole, right?
[/QUOTE]
there is, if people reject the inheritance they won't pay anything since loan is a part of it if it's acccepted. if i don't leave any property of mine, the bank won't have rights to demand getting its money back. seems like i have to destroy everything i own before leaving or just leave a note for my parents telling not to accept inheritance

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
you could even take out a considerably larger loan than you actually need, do what you need to do with it, then leave the rest to your parents. Win-win, right?
if its in cash form its untraceable right? you could hide it somewhere you know your parents will find it, in the closet somewhere or whatever

Reactions: leiche
leiche

leiche

i need a cigarette
Aug 19, 2020
you could even take out a considerably larger loan than you actually need, do what you need to do with it, then leave the rest to your parents. Win-win, right?
if its in cash form its untraceable right? you could hide it somewhere you know your parents will find it, in the closet somewhere or whatever
nice advice from you. i have a solid plan now

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and virtualoctopus