• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Ill describe how i see life.

3 locations: Home, Work + Inbetween

Every other inch of path, road, forest ect feels like its covered in a thick black fog, like fog of war.

I could interact with it but i don't, it feels fake like an out of bound backdrop that i shouldn't be seeing.

I live life as if im in the backrooms with a map that i cannot deviate from, it takes me to level 1-3 in a loop constantly.

No greater story or journey, just these black walls of fog and mundaneness. I have literally lived my life as an NPC, im trapped at the start of my 8yr old self's anhedonia that never went away.

Anyone else?

• Love
Reactions: m1dn1ghtmyst3ry, R_N, kawaiiphantom and 2 others
R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
Not the exact same but i can in a way relate. But do you want there to be a journey/story? I mean the thing is most of us are suicidal and we plan on dying yet we're here sad and depressed instead of like exploring while we can. Like impulsively live cuz who wants to die without ever living?

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
What are backrooms? I've never heard that word before

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
"Adulthood" <---- Definition. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: sserafim and Roseate
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i only have 2 locations. my bed and the convenience store,

Reactions: divinemistress36, Sleeper System and Roseate
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
Definitely sometimes, sometimes life is just so monotonous that people and things in the background just blur together in a weird manner similar to the backrooms and I'm just existing. I really do feel like an NPC sometimes, just another background character in a set.

Reactions: Sleeper System, sserafim and Roseate
WeakWeave

WeakWeave

Hanging In There
Dec 27, 2023
I have been feeling the same as of recently. Every single day just blends together and doesn't feel real. I've just been feeling like I'm trapped in this existence. I always go to sleep with the feeling that I'm just existing as a side character.

• Love
Reactions: Sleeper System and kawaiiphantom
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
i only have 2 locations. my bed and the convenience store.
This cracked me up because that use to be my life.
Until life happened. Work was added and convenience store was made obsolete with the advent of doordash. 😆

Reactions: MyChoiceAlone
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I like how you described it. Life can be so linear that it almost feels like a limited video game. Narrow paths with few crossroads. Nothing beyond.

You also have to fill in the blanks but maybe that part was just me.
I remember one day after work I had a huge memory gap that got me concerned. But my day was probably so mundane that I did it on autopilot and couldn't recollect the details.