Tionally

Tionally

bored
Jul 5, 2023
I can't do this anymore. I feel trapped and everything feels pointless and pathetic. objectively my life's not that bad but it doesn't feel like it. I'm kinda scared of dying but I definitely don't wanna live like this. I tried to hold onto hope and fake happiness but it doesn't work. it feels like I'm failing at everything

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Smelly_ballz, Ksmиda, Sannti and 7 others
puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
You're doing better than you are giving yourself credit for. I'm proud of you. đź’š The world is just very harsh.

Want to talk about what exactly has been going wrong?

• Hugs
Reactions: Tionally
sleepyhollow

sleepyhollow

Shall I linger a little longer?
Nov 19, 2023
I really resonate with your words. Life can be really tough sometimes, if not all of the time, and I just have to wonder if it is worth it. The "fake happiness" is so real, tho. I smile because I don't want my loved ones to worry, but they worry anyways because I spend most of my time in my room. It's exhausting to pretend to be okay in front of them, though, so I avoid them to make sure that they don't see through my facade when it gets too difficult to maintain.
I know that this might seem hypocritical, since I haven't opened up to those who know me personally either, but maybe you could talk to a family member or friend about the way that you are feeling? If you don't feel comfortable doing that, or don't think that it is a viable solution, know that we are here for you and ready to listen đź©·.

• Hugs
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
I can't do this anymore. I feel trapped and everything feels pointless and pathetic. objectively my life's not that bad but it doesn't feel like it. I'm kinda scared of dying but I definitely don't wanna live like this. I tried to hold onto hope and fake happiness but it doesn't work. it feels like I'm failing at everything
I relate to every word.

Probably the bravest thing you've done today is posting this.

:heart:

• Hugs
Tionally

Tionally

bored
Jul 5, 2023
Want to talk about what exactly has been going wrong?

I guess nothing specific happened in my live other than starting uni, and losing a few friends, and romance drama. (standard stuff but I hate change but anyway thats not the problem) but I have had no motivation to do anything for a long time. I haven't really been feeling well from like my early teens but over the last couple months my problems increased and now I have severe derealization/depersonalization, no motivation to do anything(I never had any but now it's worse) anhedonia(this one I have since I was like 13) and I just feel bad more often than anything.

(I guess there's also some childhood trauma?? but nothing big and it never bothered me. I only began being suicidal at the end of highschool)

on top of that now I'm failing academically because of my prostractination and laziness so there's that...

I just feel like I'm a big dissapointment. everybody has been praising me from a young age and I never put in much effort into anything. I have so many wasted potential. and I'm the one who's responsible for that

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti